Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look at Jac Jossa’s swimwear and it’s actually quite nice. I like the black and white print. Much better that the gaudy “my favourite print we’ve ever done” that Jess always seems to get. I’ve actually had a couple of bikinis from ITS and while the fit is quite nice (once you get the right size) the quality isn’t that great. I had a Perrie Sian one that went all bobbly after wearing it a few times.
---
tit the bed, Jess said earrings today instead of yarrings 🤣
So she can say it, she just knows people will comment when she says Yarrings.

Reactions: 3
I had a quick look at Jac Jossa’s swimwear and it’s actually quite nice. I like the black and white print. Much better that the gaudy “my favourite print we’ve ever done” that Jess always seems to get. I’ve actually had a couple of bikinis from ITS and while the fit is quite nice (once you get the right size) the quality isn’t that great. I had a Perrie Sian one that went all bobbly after wearing it a few times.
---

So she can say it, she just knows people will comment when she says Yarrings.
Getting abit like Poppy with the lying these days

Reactions: 1
She needs to ease up on the makeup. As she's getting older the heavy makeup is really starting to age her. It's sitting in all the fine lines and wrinkles.
Looks like a middle aged divorcee called Sharon from the pub local

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did she sleep in the spare bed when her friend came over?! What’s the point in having a guest room but not putting your guests in it 🤣 why would they want to sleep in her bed?

Reactions: 7
Why did she sleep in the spare bed when her friend came over?! What’s the point in having a guest room but not putting your guests in it 🤣 why would they want to sleep in her bed?
That really is weird. She made a big fuss about having a guest room and people staying over so why is she staying in her guest room.

Reactions: 5
Watching her doing this h&m haul just makes her look so disengenuous about her ITS hauls & really just proves that she has no say in her kollekshuns!

Reactions: 9
Watching her doing this h&m haul just makes her look so disengenuous about her ITS hauls & really just proves that she has no say in her kollekshuns!
Or if she does have any say she’s just happy to sling out any old tit. I think the more collections she’s doing the less interested she’s becoming. At first you’d see her maybe wear one or two things from the collections after but now it’s just the try on haul and never to be seen again. If she loves the stuff from H&M and ASOS so much why is she not trying to do similar with her own collections. Although she has slagged off both H&M and ASOS recently so again, is she just acting like this for the aff links money she can make.

ETA: How does no one else notice this though? Like the people who genuinely follow her because they like her? How are they not seeing that, not only does she not wear her own collections, she only wears a fraction of the other stuff she buys?

Reactions: 10
The dte
Or if she does have any say she’s just happy to sling out any old tit. I think the more collections she’s doing the less interested she’s becoming. At first you’d see her maybe wear one or two things from the collections after but now it’s just the try on haul and never to be seen again. If she loves the stuff from H&M and ASOS so much why is she not trying to do similar with her own collections. Although she has slagged off both H&M and ASOS recently so again, is she just acting like this for the aff links money she can make.
100a% agree - plus the dress is sold out & she is still afflinking it which annoys me more! The pink dress suits her but when she shows the back the shape looks all off - maybe it's the fact that she refuses to find a decent quality strapless bra 🤔 or maybe it's just the shape of her arse/hips 🤷

Reactions: 3
I knew she make a comment about her swim collection coming soon before Jacs launches tonight. She has done exactly the same the last two years. Her subliminal way of telling people to hold on to buys her instead 😂 JJ will always get priority over her because she obviously brings more money in, has 3.5 million insta followers and also is back on the TV. Plus when do you ever see Adam promote Jess?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
One of my pet peeves on insta is when it’s someone’s birthday and they have to keep resharing all their birthdays wishes from other people, on their stories 😴 put your phone down for fucks sake, enjoy your day and stop being so desperate.

Reactions: 34
One of my pet peeves on insta is when it’s someone’s birthday and they have to keep resharing all their birthdays wishes from other people, on their stories 😴 put your phone down for fucks sake, enjoy your day and stop being so desperate.
Yep me too - it's like she's saying look how popular I am 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yep me too - it's like she's saying look how popular I am 🤣
Exactly. I don’t know why she’s so smug when she’s got over 200k followers on insta and she’s had about 10 messages 😂 I bet she does a birthday grid post/reel to herself later, just so people can wish her a happy birthday and help her insta engagement 🙄

“I won’t be around much tomorrow because I’m at the spa for me birthdee”. But shes reposting a load of birthday messages.
She needs to have a word with herself. Shes at a spa, why not put the phone down and relax?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ETA: How does no one else notice this though? Like the people who genuinely follow her because they like her? How are they not seeing that, not only does she not wear her own collections, she only wears a fraction of the other stuff she buys?
I think people that follow and interact with influencers are deluded on many levels about many things!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I came here to say the same! It's like they need the validation and need people to message them saying happy birthday. If you're at a spa why are you even on your phone. You can't use your phone when you're getting a treatment or swimming etc so is she just sitting around on her phone?

Yes I came here to say the same! It's like they need the validation and need people to message them saying happy birthday. If you're at a spa why are you even on your phone. You can't use your phone when you're getting a treatment or swimming etc so is she just sitting around on her phone?
Which is pretty much no different to any other day. She may as well have stayed at home.

I was going to say the exact same about the sharing, although slightly jealous she has friends that bother, (get your violins out for this) I didn’t 🤣

but there’s always this falseness around social media, they only do it for other people to see it

Reactions: 4
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. All those people she reposted they aren't her friends. There's a couple who are mates and she goes on nights out with but that's it. The majority of those people she's reposted she wouldn't share her personal life with, she wouldn't call them if she was in trouble or needed help yet you feel you need to repost their birthday wishes to feel validated. Pathetic really.

To Prove my point she's spent her actual birthday with her mother, even her fella isn't there for her birthday.

• Haha
I was going to say the exact same about the sharing, although slightly jealous she has friends that bother, (get your violins out for this) I didn’t 🤣

but there’s always this falseness around social media, they only do it for other people to see it
It’s like wishing yourself a happy birthday, the whole thing is so conceited

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.