Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says all you need to know about her, when she’s most excited about the sweet treats she got for her birthday, than anything else 🤦🏻‍♀️ so excited she’s stuffing them in her face clearly not long after getting up and using it for content on Insta 🙄 She obviously knows she’s big but doesn’t she comprehend she can still get bigger and whilst she keeps eating the crap she does all the time, that’s going to happen. Not worried about that but worried about lines on her face and a thin top lip 🤯

Reactions: 10
Nice healthy breakfast for Jess today 🤣🤣
The way she ripped open that box of brownie bites as soon as it was delivered is obscene

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who thinks it's weird to get cake as a present? I mean say your granny sent it because she knows you both like Betty's you could understand but two people sending you cake as a gift on your birthday? I mean mate, if people are sending you food for your birthday I think that's an issue 😂
---
They're essentially saying your only interest is food.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s a good point. Its one thing to buy a small cake alongside another present.

Reactions: 3
I thought cake on its own was an odd present too!
Maybe it’s very expensive cake?!
Btw - where’s Milli? Have I missed the fact that he appears to have done a runner?

Reactions: 4
Btw - where’s Milli? Have I missed the fact that he appears to have done a runner?
She said he went on a stag do last Friday. I assumed it was for the weekend but could be longer.

Even random people you work with in the office get more than a cake 😂

The large box of Betty's fondant fancies is £50!!!
For what, 16 fancies? That’s ridiculous. Their rascals are lovely but the cakes aren’t that nice. I got a citrus one that was dry as duck and didn’t taste citrusy at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s turning into a Fondant Fancy. Square body, little head on top. Especially when she wore that ludicrous clip-in fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just have to be on her side for a second here. Betty’s fondant fancies are DELICIOUS. Quite possibly the nicest food I’ve ever had the pleasure to eat.

Reactions: 7
What's the betting greedy Jess eats at least 10 herself!
Notice it's advertised as a party cake though with 16 servings. You wouldn't eat an entire birthday cake on your own. Jess on the other hand....
It's supposed to be eaten within 2 days of delivery so she'll have eaten 16 portions of cake and the 15 brownies. Let's face it mam and Milli will get bare minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice it's advertised as a party cake though with 16 servings. You wouldn't eat an entire birthday cake on your own. Jess on the other hand....
It's supposed to be eaten within 2 days of delivery so she'll have eaten 16 portions of cake and the 15 brownies. Let's face it mam and Milli will get bare minimum.
Like last time when she was in the shower planning how to NOT let anyone have any. She ended up letting Milli and her mum have one each and she ate the rest. I think it was the 9 pack she got last time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Like last time when she was in the shower planning how to NOT let anyone have any. She ended up letting Milli and her mum have one each and she ate the rest. I think it was the 9 pack she got last time.
& She was furious that she had to share them 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.