Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000043040.jpg

Grabbed it from a previous thread..
Even the spatula was on fire 😂
I think if I remember rightly, she'd been on a live and someone posted the link to her tattle thread and asked if she was aware of it and she made a slight comment about "it's best to just ignore it" - this coincided with her attempting to make her own dough for the new pizza oven and everytime, it burnt or stuck to the spatula and she was pretty much having a mental breakdown that millis wasn't as bad as hers but we on here all speculated if the tears and tantrums was more that her thread was posted on her live to 100s watching.
It was hilarious either way.
It was abit like the stories she done the other day when milli was beating her at badminton. She is such a spoilt, entitled sore losee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice as soon as Milli has left she has to be with someone until he comes back. I've never known anyone so insecure despite all this bullshit she spouts about being confident in your own skin. Did lard arse ever mention what Milli said about her rolling off the toilet?

Reactions: 11
Jac Jossa shot her swim collection yesterday and it’s being released on Tuesday. Jess shot hers 10 days ago and still no launch date. There is a definite hierachy with the collabs at ITS and unfortunately for Jess, she’s nowhere near the top of it. Also Jacs range goes up to a size 28 and she’s actually got some really nice pieces in it (don’t come at me 😂)
I guarantee in the next couple of days Jess will start talking about her swim collection to try and make sure her minions hold on for hers instead of buying from JJs. Difference is JJs isn’t full of garish prints and the outfits she’s wearing actually fit her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Jac Jossa shot her swim collection yesterday and it’s being released on Tuesday. Jess shot hers 10 days ago and still no launch date. There is a definite hierachy with the collabs at ITS and unfortunately for Jess, she’s nowhere near the top of it. Also Jacs range goes up to a size 28 and she’s actually got some really nice pieces in it (don’t come at me 😂)
I guarantee in the next couple of days Jess will start talking about her swim collection to try and make sure her minions hold on for hers instead of buying from JJs. Difference is JJs isn’t full of garish prints and the outfits she’s wearing actually fit her 🤷🏻‍♀️
She always has some decent stuff coming out, Jess just gets pick of the scraps the others don’t want.
And didn’t her other shite swimwear get delayed too, she’s got no dignity honestly

Reactions: 5
She always has some decent stuff coming out, Jess just gets pick of the scraps the others don’t want.
And didn’t her other shite swimwear get delayed too, she’s got no dignity honestly
After seeing Jacs, I just think it shows what a total sell out Jess has become. She herself must look at collections like that and think why don’t I get any of the nicer stuff but instead of doing something about it, she happily lies to her followers and makes out hers are the best ever 🙄 As I said JJs go up to a size 28 as well so there’s no excuse. I’d like to see Jess in a couple of Jacs pieces, just out of interest, rather than the frumpy heavily patterned old fashioned prints she always get landed with.

Reactions: 8
Notice as soon as Milli has left she has to be with someone until he comes back. I've never known anyone so insecure despite all this bullshit she spouts about being confident in your own skin. Did lard arse ever mention what Milli said about her rolling off the toilet?
"Lard arse" actually made me giggle 😂

I thought that mind, as soon as he stays out somewhere it's like she has to have company or do an activity 10x bigger / better.
I couldn't be arsed living in competition with my husband. So that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Lard arse" actually made me giggle 😂

I thought that mind, as soon as he stays out somewhere it's like she has to have company or do an activity 10x bigger / better.
I couldn't be arsed living in competition with my husband. So that!
I'd be fecking buzzing, solo dog walks and lounging about the house in peace. Saying that Jess lounges around all the time so it wouldn't be a luxury for her. I know it's petty but it's really bleeping annoying me that she keeps saying bottomless brunch. It's not brunch at 4pm you twit. I actually thought she looked half decent last night but she killed it with all the jewellery. Should have left it at the earrings and a couple of rings.

Reactions: 7
I'm running to look at jac josse collection...I need new swim wear.

I'm so confused in the lack of posts from Jess about hers ...last year she leaked it way way before launch

Reactions: 3
I'm running to look at jac josse collection...I need new swim wear.

I'm so confused in the lack of posts from Jess about hers ...last year she leaked it way way before launch
I don’t reckon she’s allowed to until Jacs has been launched. I remember last year her collection came out after Jacs but she started showing sneak peeks of hers before Jacs came out, making sure everyone knew hers was also on its way. Let’s see if she does the same thing before JJs comes out tomorrow. I’m not a lover of ITS but Jacs swimwear looks really nice.

Reactions: 2
She needs to ease up on the makeup. As she's getting older the heavy makeup is really starting to age her. It's sitting in all the fine lines and wrinkles.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.