Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was not surprising that she fucked up the pizza though?! She used about 6 different recipes & picked bits from them all & made her own recipe

But I can't wait to see the tantrums when she starts using the outside kitchen & pizza oven again 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Pics of those two and the pizza tantrum aftermath live in my gallery for those moments when I need cheering up. If anyone has screenshots of the tantrum itself I may combust with delight!
The waving about of the on fire spatula while having a meltdown will live rent free in my head forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The waving about of the on fire spatula while having a meltdown will live rent free in my head forever!
I'm giggling to myself in the office now just thinking about the pizza meltdowns 🤣. What did she do with all the takeaway pizza boxes she bought 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just noticed that the black marks at the sides of her lips, that were really bad last week on holiday, are dark moustache marks I think? 🫣
No it’s her melasma (pigmentation) marks - I get it too, mine appears every year around now, I only have to look at the sun 😩 You can tell because the marks are symmetrical and most commonly on forehead, cheeks and around the mouth. I’m learning to accept mine, no choice really as it’s worsened with age (probably another fault of the old hormones!)

Reactions: 7
I've listened with sound off but is she ill? Why is she in PJS late afternoon. And a wee picky buffet...what's new

Reactions: 4
A couple of friends are coming over and Jess splashes the cash, pink oodies n socks for everyone, takeaway pizzas and a table full of sugar n carbs. Why does she do everything over the top? Guess she has to buy people's affection! 🙄

Reactions: 8
She said she was going to use some of them so people could take leftovers home but she must still have quite a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A couple of friends are coming over and Jess splashes the cash, pink oodies n socks for everyone, takeaway pizzas and a table full of sugar n carbs. Why does she do everything over the top? Guess she has to buy people's affection! 🙄
This makes me feel a bit sad for her. It’s like she tries so hard to be liked, and I wonder if that’s connected to her being a big person.

Maybe I’m projecting a bit! 😳 😂 😂

Reactions: 9
She said she was going to use some of them so people could take leftovers home but she must still have quite a few.
Laughing to my myself at how the pizza oven (which must have been very expensive) was never used again after that party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This makes me feel a bit sad for her. It’s like she tries so hard to be liked, and I wonder if that’s connected to her being a big person.

Maybe I’m projecting a bit! 😳 😂 😂
Probably, I’m a fat lass and feel like I have to be a people pleaser all the time to be liked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Laughing to my myself at how the pizza oven (which must have been very expensive) was never used again after that party 😂😂
The pizza oven gave us so many laughs last summer - can't wait for her to have another attempt this summer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s even funnier when you see other people using them and making it look so easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone got the story saved of the whole pizza oven fiasco? 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.