Jessontheplussize #41 Better now than never Pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have it on good authority that Jess donates a lot of her clothes (including A LOT of her ITS collection stuff) to a local charity who support women into employment. It’s crap that she doesn’t seem keen to wear her own collections outside of when she’s launching them (yet expects her followers to pay a fair bit of coin for stuff that she won’t even wear herself - that’s a rant for another day) but I guess at least some good seems to be coming from her disregarding them
[/QUOTE]
Just imagining someone turning up for an interview in the batjess dress 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have it on good authority that Jess donates a lot of her clothes (including A LOT of her ITS collection stuff) to a local charity who support women into employment. It’s crap that she doesn’t seem keen to wear her own collections outside of when she’s launching them (yet expects her followers to pay a fair bit of coin for stuff that she won’t even wear herself - that’s a rant for another day) but I guess at least some good seems to be coming from her disregarding them
I mean, I’m struggling to imagine what items from her collections would be suitable for work attire. Pleather shorts anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

“Hello, I’m applying for the joint-of-ham-at-the-back-of-the-shelf-in-Tesco position”

IMG_9874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The swim costume snippet she shared and the screen grab of it further up...

It's such a bad fit, it's unreal! You can see from the sides of her boobs near her arm pits that the costume doesn't come up high enough or cover anywhere near enough of her boobs, making them look wonky and "power mesh" waffle all you like, there isnt a SCRAP of support in that thing!

It also looks like the straps are on backwards, with the gold detail looking like the adjustment piece of a bra strap that is usually placed on the back. It's just all wrong!

Reactions: 6
If she does donate the clothes then good on her but she can’t take a tit without telling us so why keep this a secret? Sharing would encourage others to do the same.

Reactions: 7
Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

“Hello, I’m applying for the joint-of-ham-at-the-back-of-the-shelf-in-Tesco position”

View attachment 2870151
I’ve seen this dress loads of times now but never the background of its origins. It was t an ITS dress was it? It’s god awful, but still not as bad as the lilac lounge suit monstrosity 😂
If anyone has that pic I would love to see it posted again!

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen this dress loads of times now but never the background of its origins. It was t an ITS dress was it? It’s god awful, but still not as bad as the lilac lounge suit monstrosity 😂

It was pre-the ITS days. The infamous Jon’s Unreal Gammon dress. Not sure where it is from but remember the strop she had when there were comments about it not being flattering on her. She deleted the grid post in anger!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she does donate the clothes then good on her but she can’t take a tit without telling us so why keep this a secret? Sharing would encourage others to do the same.
Totally agree. Trouble is she can hardly tell everyone she’s giving her own collections away when she ‘loves’ them all so much 😂

• Heart
So photos of her collekshun are taken on a phone and then she edits them herself. ITS is a really professional setup then 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
It was pre-the ITS days. The infamous Jon’s Unreal Gammon dress. Not sure where it is from but remember the strop she had when there were comments about it not being flattering on her. She deleted the grid post in anger!
Lorna Luxe ITS collection. Stunning 🤣

• Haha
4BCF878C-E235-4A3C-B055-07001DB4A8B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The unreal gammon dress and purple cloud suit never get old. 😂 She looks square shaped in that suit.

• Haha
Exactly as someone else said, she probably doesn’t want to shout about hating her own collection so much that she chucks them as soon as she’s given the opportunity 🙈

Reactions: 4
I cannot get over how out of breathe she is from walking around the house and the sweatyness - Jesus

• Sad
  • Sick
She's quite pathetic isn't she?! Can't be alone & whinging about spiders 🤔 I love the very rare occasion that I have the house to myself - I wish it happened more often 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lorna Luxe ITS collection. Stunning 🤣
Oh so it was ITS! But before her KOLLEKSHUNs started. Absolutely bleeping hideous. Who bought that???
---
Exactly as someone else said, she probably doesn’t want to shout about hating her own collection so much that she chucks them as soon as she’s given the opportunity 🙈
She could say she donates without telling us exactly what she gives away. I’m still laughing at someone going to an interview as BatJess or in the pleather shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could say she donates without telling us exactly what she gives away. I’m still laughing at someone going to an interview as BatJess or in the pleather shorts.
I think it’s insulting giving someone a polyester disaster to try and impress at a interview

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Donald Stanley sounds more like a golfing brand or a funeral home director’s name. That purple/blue two piece is very Violet Beauregarde!

• Haha
The unreal gammon dress and purple cloud suit never get old. 😂 She looks square shaped in that suit.
Pics of those two and the pizza tantrum aftermath live in my gallery for those moments when I need cheering up. If anyone has screenshots of the tantrum itself I may combust with delight!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.