Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KayTay

God it's all so cringe and fake. There's a video floating about of a speech Adam gave and he mentions how ITS is for all shapes and sizes, their inclusiveness blah blah blah (which we all know is complete bullshit as he uses Jess as the token fatty). The same video shows a room filled with incredibly slim women who all look the same with their blonde hair, fake tan, hair extensions, size 8 asses. Jess would have stuck out like a sore thumb so no wonder she hid herself away in a corner all night.

I actually feel sorry for her. Just a teeny, tiny amount - don't come @ me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17

Diddikins

VIP Member
In true Jess fashion she’ll spend thousands on the actual kitchen and fill it with the cheapest B&M tat decor.

jf99

Chatty Member
She thinks 'true to size' means that she can fit into it, no matter how tight it is.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Hectic day yesterday ya know! Shopping and visiting family? She must have been a right lazy fuck when she worked for the bank. Sitting round in her pjs because she “thinks” Milli has passed on what he had yet he’s at work? Milli is such a soft touch, if I was out at work all day and the other half was bumming about the house constantly I would expect the house to be immaculate and him to have done the shopping, walked the dog etc. She seems to do fuck all during the week then expects them to do stuff together at the weekend that she could have done during the week.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I don’t know why she worried, after all the bloody hype I was expecting some lavish do. It’s a gathering in someone’s basement on a Thursday night and no one has turned up. What a load of shit. I would have left and gone to a bar.
Looked like a bunch of Z listers to me, even Stacey Solomon who makes them a lot of money didn’t go.
No mention of Jess on ITS stories either.
I kind of feel sorry for her though, I would be mortified turning upto a place like that with most of the ladies looking like they do on the stories. I bet she doesn’t feel comfortable.
I recently went to a wedding only my partner knew most of the people there and I felt (and probably was) the fatest person there. (Not even that big but everyone else was really slim) I felt so embarrassed, I’m not a confident person and I hated the dress I chose and couldn’t wait to leave tbh.
It’s good she’s putting herself out there more though, I know we moan a lot she needs to get out more.
I know it’s her fault she’s big but for once I feel for her. Normal service will resume when I am slagging the colleckshun off 😂

• Sad
  • Heart

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I don’t know why she worried, after all the bloody hype I was expecting some lavish do. It’s a gathering in someone’s basement on a Thursday night and no one has turned up. What a load of shit. I would have left and gone to a bar.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just had another thought why she’s stressing about the London event. If it is for ITS 10th anniversary, as a collab she is actually going to have to wear something from her collection out in public 😂

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Did the not have a massive roast carvery that day ..and chocolate sweets and wine in the hotel room ? How the fuck were they starving lol 🤣 what a fat slob she is ..,😮💨🐷🐷🐷🐷
I think the takeaway was from the night before.

Am I the only one that thinks Just Eat are in the right in this situation? She took delivery of the food AFTER making a choice to order a second takeaway - why would they refund her for food she’s received and eaten?

Diddikins

VIP Member
“Just pacifically on band T-shirts.” Pacific is an ocean doll.
I work with a lady who says pacific instead of specific and it makes my blood boil.

What a load of bollocks as well, “we’re not definitely getting a new kitchen”. Of course they are. They’ll have it all sorted by Xmas or early in the new year.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I agree, she should have only got her money back if she actually refused the delivery, it’s not just eat’s fault the restaurant took the piss and she couldn’t wait a second longer to eat, I would have just ate a few snacks out the cupboard or something not ordered another bloody takeaway.
I can totally understand ordering something else. Ordering at 6.50 and it turning up at 9.30 is a pisstake. However, I wouldn’t have accepted delivery.

Modette52

Does anyone else think that Jess is trying to get out of her appearance at the Curve project in Birmingham next week......

Reactions: 16

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She spends £800+ on a Christmas tree but won’t pay for a night in a hotel in Manchester and drives home instead. Make it make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Diddikins

VIP Member
Does anyone suspect the previous owners might have been aware of this problem? By the sounds of it it’s not a small quick fix job.

• Haha
This is what Jess reminds me of…

Also how much telly does she watch and omg sooooo many different series at the same time … I wouldn’t be able to cope with that
Made me laugh when she said she didn’t have time to commit to 3 soaps, love all you do is sit on your backside and watch TV all day!

• Haha