Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Surely she must realise that getting out of breath putting tights on isn't normal! more to the point that she can't properly reach her feet to put boots on - why are these things not concerning her or is she worried that being plus sized is all she has going for her 😬
I fucking hate the way she puts her tights on, it gives me the rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tiny-T

VIP Member
“Treat myself” the woman never stops spending money. She’s been in the house like 5 months? She’s spent more money than some people make in a year. She’ll have fuck all in a couple of years, she clearly doesn’t keep track of what she’s spending.

lago

I’ve messaged her a few times to ask about codes for things and advising where to buy stuff she’s asked about and absolutely no response ever which i count as highely rude given she’s really not as big a deal as she thinks she is. There’s bigger influencers than her who are always so good to their followers that I just think she’s pig ignorant for ignoring ppl!

Chip1984

VIP Member
She didn't buy the drinks trolley because others said no to it on the poll?
Can this twat make a single decision herself or does she have to constantly rely on external validation??
If you like something Jess, just fucking buy it!!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What on earth is this ‘true to size if you’re leaving it open’ bollocks? They quite plainly would never fasten on Jess so how can they be true to size?? She talks shite. And the fact that they are size 24 and wouldn’t meet in the middle in a month of Sundays tells us that she’s a bit old liar about her size. I got to 16 stone and wore a size 20, and I’m 5’5 (for reference 😉) so I struggle to accept that she can possibly be a size 24.

Reactions: 18

Flobadob

I love that she massively overshared the fact she was constipated as the reason she was eating fruit. The one (probably only) thing in her diet that could be considered nutritious and she feels the need to make an excuse for it. Make it make sense 🙈

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Moaning, YET AGAIN, about customer service… doesn’t Millie work on customer service?
The irony of her moaning about this yet I saw a tik tok on my fyp of someone saying they can't get in touch with anyone at ITS regarding a refund and when she commented on a insta post of there's they blocked her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I don't know why but I feel that the "food poisoning" is her trying to avoid doing something or she is setting the scene to get out of something! She needs to find a purpose (& it won't be found in a £30 box of fondant fancies)
Maybe the fondants weren’t so fancy!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she says go true to size if you don’t want the coat fastened up but if you like to be able to fasten it, you need to size up! Then she says but who wears a coat fastened up anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️. Actually Jess most people do. She’s clearly put on weight and is in total denial about her true size. That’s why none of her jackets/coats/blazers fit because they’re at least 2 sizes too small for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17

Annie65

VIP Member
Omg remember she always used to make such a thing of being on her period 😵 always fucking moaning about how shit she feels

Join the millions love , annoying cunt

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Is her life that devoid of anything of substance thst she is still going on about a small fly buzzing in the car yesterday? Fucking hell.

• Haha