Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flobadob

I just watched her GRWM and when she turned to the side, the pinafore being too tight had created a shelf of fabric above her arse. At this point, as a plus size person myself, it’s actually offensive, the level of denial that she is in. She’s effectively showing us it’s shameful to admit when you’re bigger than a size 24/26. Do you reckon she’s aware she’s bigger and just doesn’t want to admit it to the world? Or is she in actual denial?

Reactions: 21

Diddikins

VIP Member
£80 on a Reed diffuser that will last a month or so but balks at a £30 Christmas ornament that will last years?

• Wow
Reactions: 20

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Is she for real?! She’s pretty much said the make up is shit but please use her friends code. No doubt the friend makes money from it.
View attachment 2525975
I followed Jess when she was relatable & likeable but now all I see is greedy, grabby jess who at this point is actually thoroughly unlikeable! All she is these days is a #ad or #afflink for ugly shit that no one buys! She will happily spend £1000s on shit but won't spend money where it matters

As Ive said before I like the b perfect foundation but the fact that she will #afflink products she doesnt like is typical instahun behaviour!

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Crying in Costa, but barely leaves the house otherwise, says she was feeling sadder than she ever has, spending like crazy the last few months, ordering food to make her feel better, huge overreactions to everyday problems like electrics, lack of exercise and fresh air.

I don’t know about you, but doesn’t sound like the influencer life is all it’s cracked up to be.

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
Oh god we’ve got the next couple of months of Discount Code Jess 🙄 “tell me what discounts you want to see and I’ll see if I can find them”. Because apparently people can’t just google discount codes themselves.

And then she’ll wheel out her aff links and tell everyone how Chelsea Peeyahs/All Sole/My Bag/Seventh Edit originally gave her a code for 10% off but she went back and asked for more because she’s so kind to her followers and definitely not because she’s getting freebies or making money out of it herself and they gave her a code for 11% instead.

• Haha

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Having a lazy day today - how would anyone know the difference cos as I see it every day is a lazy day! & had a really busy day yesterday - visited 3 relatives 😬 fuck me her life is as dull as her complexion 😜. Can't wait for her ASOS #afflink haul to see what shite she has ordered this time 🤣

Sozhun

VIP Member
Let’s not forget how she dances around her kitchen when she’s alone yet somewhere where people are actually out dancing and she’s stuck in a corner. Screams uncomfortable to me

• Sad

Diddikins

VIP Member
So she has PMT that was worse this month. I’m sorry but I think it’s a lot to do with the lack of structure in her life. Outside of the shoots she does, she barely leaves the house. It looks as if the exercise has dwindled too, which could be part of the issue as it is really good for mental health. She might have a huge house but she’s stuck inside it for 90% of the time now

Modette52

That boot try on was terrible to watch, she looked huge, even more so when she pulled the skirt higher up!! I kept thinking just sit down and try them on, but I think she has trouble getting off that green sofa and she didn't want everyone to see that. Surely watching that back would give her a massive wake up call!! I am tempted to go to that curve project as its in my city, just so I can see what her and Ash look like in the flesh 🤣🤣

Reactions: 19

parisreynolds

Why does she bother buying new clothes when 1) she has all the stuff from ITS and 2) she spends 95% of her time at home in PJ or loungewear. Waste of money and resources 🙄

Loobloo

VIP Member
Playing devil's advocate here, regarding coats that don't fasten. I've found that plus size coats and jackets are terribly designed, if they fasten comfortably, the shoulders and arms are utterly enormous. They must just take a sample size and size it up blankly, rather than fit it properly. So I do kind of know what she means, if you want to wear it open, you can go down numerous sizes before the fit on the shoulders and arms looks right, despite not fastening. If that makes any sense! It makes sense in my head 🙃

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Even Darcy looks embarrassed and fed up with her daily shit
Ahh I felt so sorry for Darcy when Jess put her coat on, the dog got so excited. Jess tried to play it off as if Darcy was getting upset thinking Jess was going to leave her. No Jess the dog got excited because she thought she was going out. The second Jess took the coat off she stopped wagging her tail and looked so crestfallen.

• Sad