Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

I'd like nothing more than to shout "I'm on my fucking period so fuck off" to my team I'm the middle of the office. Put my OOO on and flounce off home for a week... sadly like all other women, I have to just fucking get on with it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Flobadob

So what size are those sprayed on joggers?
24!! That’s the biggest Lorna’s brand goes up to, Jess said so herself! So rather than having some modicum of integrity and saying, “you aren’t size inclusive so I’m not advertising you to my followers”, she’s wedged herself into clearly too-tight clothes and is trying to convince us all to buy the shit she GOT FOR BLOODY FREE so that she can cash in from the aff links! Ya know, I’ve followed her for years and I swear at one point, she was so relatable and so honest. Even when she’d did paid partnerships, she’d still say if an item was shit. That’s one of the things I really liked about her. She was real. Someone you could imagine being friends with irl. Now I watch purely for entertainment purposes. It’s sad really. She’s lost herself in greed

• Heart

MJx

Chatty Member
Milli is a customer advisor - do you think he just say “oh yes , lovely”
He reminds me of the Churchill dog

• Haha

Tiny-T

VIP Member
So she’s basically played dress up and pretended to do some work. When she says she’s “replying to emails” it literally takes seconds. How does she spend hours at a time doing it. You can be on annual leave for a fortnight, come back to hundreds of emails and blast them all off in a couple of hours. I think she likes to just make people think she’s busy. “Oh I went to costa today to do some work”. Fuck off jess you replied to a couple of emails then scrolled social media drinking a hot chocolate you massive twat. That’s what the rest of us call a day off.

Reactions: 23

GossBoss

VIP Member
I don't actually think she knows what *true to size* means .... she can't do 🤷‍♀️

I'm a 12 & if I can get in a 10 I'd say/assume it's a generous fit/cut , similarly if I need a 14 it's a small fit/cut ....
She just seems to think if something fits her, regardless of what size it is .... it's true to size.

Why can't she just own her actual size & advertise properly .... some of her dim followers must be so confused if they buy things & they're either huge or too small 🤔

Reactions: 23

Loobloo

VIP Member
Being gutted that there is not a Geordie in Big Brother, is typical Geordie behaviour. They don't seem to realise that they're just regular people, like everybody else. It's as if being a Geordie makes it a given that you'll have a banging personality 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She’s done zero research when buying that house and hasn’t looked at it properly. She’s been an absolute dummy and just thought it’s a pretty house I like it. She’s been there like what? 5/6 months? She’s on her 3rd leak, damp and old electrics. She’s spending a fortune on cosmetic shit. Surely the first thing you look to replace (if needed) are things like electrics, windows, door, roof. Not Jess. I need a Christmas tree, an outdoor kitchen, a dining table 🙈
I struggle to agree with those of you who say she isn’t stupid.

ladygardener

Did she say she'd paid under £90 for that box of cosmetics (she doesn't need) like that's a bargain?!

Also, what shade is that foundation? Jaundice?

• Haha

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Wants to cancel the policy (that she didn't know she had) cos they won't pay for a non approved electrician to come out! She is a fucking spoilt brat!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Does she not realise how ridiculous this sounds 🤦🏻‍♀️ True to size but snug so you can go up a size if you want 🤯. Jess just accept you’re obviously not a size 26 and practice what you preach and get a larger size then 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I think there’s deffo something underlying going on.

we’ve all been saying for months she needs to get herself out of the rut she’s been in.
I don't know why but I feel that the "food poisoning" is her trying to avoid doing something or she is setting the scene to get out of something! She needs to find a purpose (& it won't be found in a £30 box of fondant fancies)

• Haha
Reactions: 21