Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
For all her strutting round in her underwear, dancing and gurning in front of her camera at home, she hasn’t really got any body positivity in real life situations has she. She’s the token plus size for in the style, sure it’s making her money but she’s just a cash cow for them.

I can imagine how awkward and out of place she felt at that party. True positivity about her body would have her strutting her stuff on the dance floor not giving a shit…..

Reactions: 15

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is it another pizza oven red faced tantrum? 😂

Perhaps if she actually sat down and dealt with the problem or at least thought about it rather than filming herself and asking a load of randomers on the internet, she wouldn’t be in the position she is in.

And also another example of her wasting money on pointless crap but heaven forbid she has to spend money on getting someone out to fix her electrics that she actually needs. And yes she has the plan thingy, but if she’s that stressed and desperate, she’d just shut up and pay it. How do the two of them exist? Neither of them knew they had that policy until a stranger mentioned it.
---
The cheeky cunt wanted them to beg her to stay with them or, more likely, give her a discount.

Last edited:
  • Haha

AuntieSocial

Just caught up with the latest colleksun. Reliably horrendous. I have no idea who is buying this overpriced tat. The straining buttons on the dresses and the ‘perfect fit’ coat which she can’t fasten up show just how deluded she is about her size. Unfastened coats are not a thing, nor are dresses you can’t sit down in. She’s a 28 and needs to own it.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
It’s hilarious how red in the face she’s gotten over this, she’s an adult toddler !! Surprised she hasn’t called her mam and asked for her help bloody idiot
---
Wants to cancel the policy (that she didn't know she had) cos they won't pay for a non approved electrician to come out! She is a fucking spoilt brat!
She makes life so much harder for herself, she could’ve just waited for the approved electrician if she was that concerned about spending extra money, she’s thicker than pig shit

KayTay

Why?
No one forced her to become the token fatty

She could have kept her part time job and do Insta on the side. She’d would be equally as successful or perhaps even more so
Literally just said don't come at me haha. But I know how she must have felt - to be in a room surrounded by people like that. Yes she's brought it all on herself and could change a lot of things, has chosen to go down this path "career wise" (for want of a better phrase because that should never be called a career!). All I'm saying is I felt for her after seeing some of the videos floating about.

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I always feel like she writes the questions herself, she always manages to include a sneaky aff link here and there. She’s so thick

Chub rub 99

I like the cream wrap dress. Don’t shoot me. However, on the try on she said she had a 20-22 on… now on the site, for that product, it says Jess wears a 26. This is dual sizing, so is she wearing a 26-28 or a 20-22, there’s more than a slight difference, like 4 sizes difference!

• Wow

Sooz

Chatty Member
I was well impressed with them tights though. She was pulling them like a resistance band and they didn't rip!

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
89707978-0F7C-407B-8C26-5CC9CA8A99AA.png

It’s good that she is leaving the house but the dear god, get a hobby, volunteer, spend some time actually outdoors like going for a walk/ visiting somewhere you’ve never gone before!

Tiny-T

VIP Member
She’ll spend a fortune on a kitchen and ruin it in true Jess fashion. Says she like light/bright kitchens then in the next breath I’m gonna have a black radiator and black appliances 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Mad half hour after tea? No jess cos unlike you I've been up since I was woken up by a child jumping on my head about 6am, showered, walked the dog, fed and dressed 3 kids, took them to various school/nurseries/childminders, done 8.5hrs of manual work, come home whilst collecting 3 children from various places, done a wash load, hoovered, cleaned, cooked teas, got lunches ready for the next day, washed dishes, then finally sat down for a cuppa.
So no jess, I don't arse around after my tea.

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She’s so deluded😂 she’s attached to the idea that she’s a size 24, doesn’t want to admit she’s bigger because she is in denial… how body positive of her

this is what I fucking hate about the body pos crew on insta and elsewhere, they pretend to be confident and happy but yet aren’t very honest when it comes to it… Jess m’love you are a twat aren’t you

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I sympathise too. I have horrendous periods, and they utterly floor me at times.
Bet you still go to work, cook dinner, look after the kids, walk the dog and do the food shop. Jess will have lay watching the tele all week.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I can imagine how awkward and out of place she felt at that party. True positivity about her body would have her strutting her stuff on the dance floor not giving a shit…..
That’s how she was when I first started following her. I remember she was a bridesmaid and she put up videos of her dancing about and looking happy and confident.

It baffles me that she’ll wobble about in her underwear on Instagram but is too ashamed of her size anxious to walk down the street and post a letter fully clothed. I guess she doesn’t see people online that might be judging her.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I think there’s deffo something underlying going on.

we’ve all been saying for months she needs to get herself out of the rut she’s been in.