Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
That first outfit “running errands” makes me cringe so much. She’s desperate to be a “cool girl” to use her terminology.

Reactions: 16

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Those stories 🙄
She’s always so passionate when it comes to food isn’t she?! should try and apply that to maybe coming up with a decent mi kolleckshun or walking the dog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loobloo

VIP Member
Bet you still go to work, cook dinner, look after the kids, walk the dog and do the food shop. Jess will have lay watching the tele all week.
I don't go to work if they're bad, I honestly can't walk due to the pain at times, then if I take oramorph - which I am prescribed - for them, I then can't drive. I get what you're saying though, I have to lose over a weeks pay, and she won't have a worry in the world.

• Sad
  • Heart

ladygardener

Size up, size down, true to size etc... They need to have a word with her, she's damaging their brand with these confusing messages! When I buy something online from, say, New Look, I buy my size and feel generally confident it will fit. I can't buy anything from ITS because she's put so much doubt in my mind over the sizing!

MJx

Chatty Member
It’s hard work when your 25st+ having to drive round the corner and then sit in the changing room and wondering the shops and driving to peoples houses that are 20 mins away… tough life 🙄

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’m peeking a red velvet wrap style dress in her latest stories. How innovative - red velvet for Xmas. That’s so new and different.

• Haha
  • Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Honestly, that try on was awful to watch. She looks so uncomfortable, the roll neck jumper makes me feel claustrophobic🥴 and fucking hell, I’m a fat bitch and my thighs chafe like mad but her knees rub together?! HER KNEES? Wtf🥴😳

KayTay

Already bored of the kitchen content 😴

Strap in lads, it's gonna be a long couple of months.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Orders food at 7pm on a saturday night. Is flabbergasted when it takes longer than an hour to get to her. Accepts the delivery and eats the hot and delicious food then expects a refund! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It’s possibly time to cut contact with the previous owners. Problems with electrics and damp just don’t happen overnight. They left lots of stuff behind and clearly just didn’t want to deal with a leaky fridge. I wonder if the fish is still alive?

Sooz

Chatty Member
Only a fool doesn't get their own survey, it's the best money you'll ever spend.

We looked at a mahoooosive house in the countryside which had "dream home" written all over it. Surveyor said that it was structurally unsound and that the two Gable ends were pulling against each other and the roof was under strain!

Needless to say we never put an offer in!

We got the same surveyor to do this house and she passed it and 5 years later we've really never had any trouble. Best. money. ever. spent.

I think it goes back to the whole being uncomfortable in public. I don’t think she wants to go out and stand in her bra in front of someone. I don’t understand how she used to measure people but has no clue as to what size she is. When I first started following her she was talking about bras and that as a big girl she had a relatively small chest. I remember thinking how does she think she has a small bust?
I don’t understand how she can be self conscious of standing in front of someone in her bra when she goes out with her gunt on full view and parades around on Insta in just her bra & knickers!