Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
Thread title: Broke wor lecktric, that was fun & games, joolree klekshuns out, just call me Wor-ren James!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion (although I like @Loobloo 's more 😁):

Treadmill's getting dusty, earrings will go rusty, we all reckon she smells a bit musty

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Adaptablecoffee

What do you think of her child-free content? Half-assed comment for those who aren't child-free by choice 😬
tbh there needs to be more of this on social media bc people like her (and me) are treated like we are the worst people in the world bc we don’t want children. It is a personal choice and the reasoning is nobody’s business. I appreciate the post but the timing is strange, like someone else said has she got no other content?

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
No word of a lie - my electrics have just gone off! I blame Jess; she's fucking jinxed me, the cunt!!

• Haha

Chub rub 99

One morning she’s just going to say, “appy chews dee, if you’re wondering where wa dor see is, wa ate her for wa tea”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Loobloo

VIP Member
I got a few pairs of yarrings from Seventh Edit and they just came in those little see through bags you get a gram of coke in and slung in an envelope. No fancy pouch for us mere mortals.
---
Or that you get spare buttons on shirts in. I dunno what else those small bags are for?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello 👋 Long time lurker on this thread but this kitchen stuff has made me come out and post.

I’ve been in my house 4 years with a horrible 80’s granny kitchen that’s finally being replaced next week after lots of saving. She has a beautiful kitchen, a kitchen I would dream of having, that she must have liked when she bought the house, yet here she is about to spend at least £20k to have it all ripped out and replaced.

I like Jess but this has really changed my mind about her, yes she can spend her money how she likes, but it just feels so wasteful and unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Skinny

VIP Member
Am fiyfe fewt fiyfe forwa reference. A dont button up me coats becoz a lyke to leave them owpen. Me mam is the same. A don’t even button up darcey’s coat lyke. Yous can absalootley wear this coat to a funeral or a christinin. Anyway like it’s time forwa ad breek pets 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The irony of going out of her way to say how hard they have worked on the fit of a coat, only for the coat to not actually fit her at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Loobloo

VIP Member
A grey sweatshirt with “BEVERLY HILLS” emblazoned across it. All the glamour of Rodeo Drive right there.
In some alternate universe, one of the Kardashians is walking around Beverley Hills with an overpriced sweatshirt on, emblazoned with 'HOUGHTON-LE-SPRING'
---
One morning she’s just going to say, “appy chews dee, if you’re wondering where wa dor see is, wa ate her for wa tea”
Wa needed to bulk up wa Gousto box coz the meat porshuns are pyah shan, so pwah Dorrsey got hoyed in the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 24