Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha never misses a food shop on these weekend breaks where they sit in a fancy lodge for all of it!

Reactions: 8
Has she gone away with Milli or is it her and her friends? I know it doesn’t make much difference, either way she is going to sit on her arse and eat and drink for the majority of the time.

Reactions: 2
I love that she massively overshared the fact she was constipated as the reason she was eating fruit. The one (probably only) thing in her diet that could be considered nutritious and she feels the need to make an excuse for it. Make it make sense 🙈

Reactions: 18
Has she gone away with Milli or is it her and her friends? I know it doesn’t make much difference, either way she is going to sit on her arse and eat and drink for the majority of the time.
Just her and "the girls". She said she's pretty much only packed PJs and swimwear so yeah, she'll be spending the entire weekend eating, drinking and sitting on a sofa or in a hot tub.

Which is fine, of course, as there's nothing better than a long weekend away to relax...IF you have a job, a life or actual responsibilities. You don't deserve long weekends away when your whole life is pretty much already one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It really aggs me when ‘influencers’ say gifted things are a ‘surprise’. Surely they’ve been in touch to know where you live/what you like so you advertise you like what you’ve been sent 🙄

Reactions: 10
It really aggs me when ‘influencers’ say gifted things are a ‘surprise’. Surely they’ve been in touch to know where you live/what you like so you advertise you like what you’ve been sent 🙄
Especially since the notes said that they hope she enjoys her time in the cabin! Beggy Mc beggerson

Reactions: 11
Especially since the notes said that they hope she enjoys her time in the cabin! Beggy Mc beggerson
Yes exactly. I wasn’t sure if she hadn’t mentioned this weekend away previously as I’ve been skipping a lot of her stories lately!

Reactions: 4
Yes exactly. I wasn’t sure if she hadn’t mentioned this weekend away previously as I’ve been skipping a lot of her stories lately!
I hadn't realised she was going away either, I skip a lot of her chatty stories too 😂

Reactions: 4
Well even if she hadn’t told us she did the food shop, that photo makes it obvious lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.