Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milli is a customer advisor - do you think he just say “oh yes , lovely”
He reminds me of the Churchill dog

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her showing those photos from when she first started working with brands just demonstrates how much worse she looks now. The photo in a red/ orange dress she looked great. She's aged 15+ years in less than 5 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I always feel like she writes the questions herself, she always manages to include a sneaky aff link here and there. She’s so thick

Reactions: 15
What on earth is this ‘true to size if you’re leaving it open’ bollocks? They quite plainly would never fasten on Jess so how can they be true to size?? She talks shite. And the fact that they are size 24 and wouldn’t meet in the middle in a month of Sundays tells us that she’s a bit old liar about her size. I got to 16 stone and wore a size 20, and I’m 5’5 (for reference 😉) so I struggle to accept that she can possibly be a size 24.

Reactions: 18
So not only is this jacket an oversized fit, it’s a size 24 that’s true to size as long as you don’t want to actually fasten it up 🤯
---
What on earth is this ‘true to size if you’re leaving it open’ bollocks? They quite plainly would never fasten on Jess so how can they be true to size?? She talks shite. And the fact that they are size 24 and wouldn’t meet in the middle in a month of Sundays tells us that she’s a bit old liar about her size. I got to 16 stone and wore a size 20, and I’m 5’5 (for reference 😉) so I struggle to accept that she can possibly be a size 24.
Great minds 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t comment on her threads often. But who the duck buys a jacket that doesn’t do up? Is that not the point of a jacket, or have I been doing it wrong? 😂

I don’t comment on her threads often. But who the duck buys a jacket that doesn’t do up? Is that not the point of a jacket, or have I been doing it wrong? 😂
Come on, you’re on BMo2 threads - if she’s taught us anything it’s that coats and jackets absolutely DONT do up!! Clearly you’re doing it wrong😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is her life that devoid of anything of substance thst she is still going on about a small fly buzzing in the car yesterday? bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought it was just me who just watched her stories thinking what the duck is this drivel! Seems there's more than a few of us think the same 😂
In fairness wtf she gonna talk about? She’s done literally nothing in the last week. Oh sorry, she took the dog to the vets and drove to a shoot 🙄

Reactions: 10
More sofa drivel, this time a spider was on it. She is the most boring lump on Instagram.

• Heart
Gutted to hyah that Dorrsey is still having trouble hyahren. Pyah blocked yars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s riveting lately isn’t she. Recent highlights from her include:

- The sofa
- The weather
- Her washing
- The deaf dog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.