Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is a total rip off of one from ASOS. Except the ASOS one doesn’t have the crappy neckline or them awful sleeves.
---
Why someone with no neck would want such a high neckline is beyond me.
---
AND if she’s wearing a size 26 in that the sizing is massive!
The black off the shoulder jumpsuit is a rip off of an River Island jumpsuit from few yrs ago, she did a haul and it it was a khaki one, I actually bought it coz of her being a big girl myself, but I wouldnt buy the black one now with the size shes after getting, its not advertising it very well as really not as flattering as the one a few yrs ago was

Reactions: 2
OK, just seem the latest reel pics on here , I take it back about looking like she's lost weight ....
That dress and shoes are awful, very older lady, not nice at all for a 30 something 🙄

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d wear a bra that fits. Her tits are bouncing all over the shop and she’s barely moving.

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d wear a bra that fits. Her tits are bouncing all over the shop and she’s barely moving.
She’s clearly abandoned her quest for the perfect bra. Something else she half arsed - rather than go to an actual shop to be properly measured she farted around with stuff from the internet and ended up with a load of incorrect sizes. Again, will spend thousands on a treadmill/christmas tree/dining table but scrimps when it comes to a proper fitting bra. The woman baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s clearly abandoned her quest for the perfect bra. Something else she half arsed - rather than go to an actual shop to be properly measured she farted around with stuff from the internet and ended up with a load of incorrect sizes. Again, will spend thousands on a treadmill/christmas tree/dining table but scrimps when it comes to a proper fitting bra. The woman baffles me.
I think it goes back to the whole being uncomfortable in public. I don’t think she wants to go out and stand in her bra in front of someone. I don’t understand how she used to measure people but has no clue as to what size she is. When I first started following her she was talking about bras and that as a big girl she had a relatively small chest. I remember thinking how does she think she has a small bust?

Reactions: 13
She thinks she funny pulling all these faces but it's just bloody cringe. Oh I love a dress with a choker me, to cling to ma double chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another jacket/shacket that she obviously can’t do up 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think the reason she’s stressing about London is the event she’s going to, I’m pretty sure is for ITS 10th anniversary. As they are her main employers, I suppose she’s expected to make an appearance but she’ll also know the room will be full of typical influencers and ex reality contestants, so unfortunately she’ll possibly stand out like a sore thumb. They’ll obviously invite other plus size instahuns as Adam’s main selling point is size inclusivity 🙄 but I bet the majority there will be young slim girls in their 20s. Just be interesting to see if any of their better known collabs will be going.

Reactions: 12
I want to take a pair of scissors to those 2 bita of hair at the front and chop them off
I want to do the same but to the shacket. It looks like the new mikolleckshun is the same old same old. Animal print, a shacket and I bet there’s a woolly jumper in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This “shacket” makes her look 2 times fatter than she already is, she would be better off wearing a hoody or something. This just makes her look like a trucker. Also her hair looks like a bird nest
IMG_9684.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think it goes back to the whole being uncomfortable in public. I don’t think she wants to go out and stand in her bra in front of someone. I don’t understand how she used to measure people but has no clue as to what size she is. When I first started following her she was talking about bras and that as a big girl she had a relatively small chest. I remember thinking how does she think she has a small bust?
I don’t understand how she can be self conscious of standing in front of someone in her bra when she goes out with her gunt on full view and parades around on Insta in just her bra & knickers!

Reactions: 15
Another jacket/shacket that she obviously can’t do up 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think the reason she’s stressing about London is the event she’s going to, I’m pretty sure is for ITS 10th anniversary. As they are her main employers, I suppose she’s expected to make an appearance but she’ll also know the room will be full of typical influencers and ex reality contestants, so unfortunately she’ll possibly stand out like a sore thumb. They’ll obviously invite other plus size instahuns as Adam’s main selling point is size inclusivity 🙄 but I bet the majority there will be young slim girls in their 20s. Just be interesting to see if any of their better known collabs will be going.
Think you've hit the nail on the head here. She'll be nervous about the event, being the biggest person there, sweating profusely. I also think she's worried about the sheer amount of walking you need to do around London and not being able to do it/keep up.

Reactions: 11
Clicked on her stories for the first time in ages and it gave me rage 😡
Poor Darcy, absolutely desperate to go out; why couldn’t Jess do her wittering to camera when she got back, instead of winding the dog up like that.
To make it worse, it didn’t sound as if she was even getting a walk; sounds like she was being left with grandma whilst Jess had her nails done!

Reactions: 10
Clicked on her stories for the first time in ages and it gave me rage 😡
Poor Darcy, absolutely desperate to go out; why couldn’t Jess do her wittering to camera when she got back, instead of winding the dog up like that.
To make it worse, it didn’t sound as if she was even getting a walk; sounds like she was being left with grandma whilst Jess had her nails done!
Completely agree - updating everyone that she didn't get to sorella sorella cos they had a fight could have waited 15 minutes while she took the poor dog round the estate!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.