Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Wincy Willis is back today and thank god. How would anyone know what the weather is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pic of her sofa you can deffo see where she’s constantly laid down on it. The pillows fucked at that side already!

Reactions: 6
Is she ever not "so so excited" girl needs to get better vocab. Tell you what jess, we'll assume you're excited all the time unless you tell us otherwise, you don't need to keep saying it 🥱

• Haha
What a load of BS. Why does she barely ever wear her ITS stuff then apart from at the actual photoshoot 🙄 She obviously after some more cash and is going to be doing loads of aff links then. It is so obvious her and Ash have the same management now. Get the same brands to advertise and both now going to do clothing hauls from other places rather than just ITS.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She struggles to do hauls as she has no reason to buy anything other than joggers and 'oversized' tshirts because she never leaves the bloody house!

Reactions: 10
What do you think of her child-free content? Half-assed comment for those who aren't child-free by choice 😬

Reactions: 7
I reckon she had that reel all set to go anyway for some content then did the Q&A with questions she asked herself so she had an excuse to post it for engagement.

What do you think of her child-free content? Half-assed comment for those who aren't child-free by choice 😬
tbh there needs to be more of this on social media bc people like her (and me) are treated like we are the worst people in the world bc we don’t want children. It is a personal choice and the reasoning is nobody’s business. I appreciate the post but the timing is strange, like someone else said has she got no other content?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon she had that reel all set to go anyway for some content then did the Q&A with questions she asked herself so she had an excuse to post it for engagement.
I agree with the other comments that it's no one's business but theirs (& let's be fair tweedle dum & tweedle Dee can't look after a small dog properly) but I'm with you on this! She asked herself cos she didn't just knock that reel up in response to a question from a stranger. Plus she can get some sympathy engagement out of it (not that I'm saying childless couples need sympathy but engagement of any form is an influencers bread & butter)

tbh there needs to be more of this on social media bc people like her (and me) are treated like we are the worst people in the world bc we don’t want children. It is a personal choice and the reasoning is nobody’s business. I appreciate the post but the timing is strange, like someone else said has she got no other content?
Oh I agree! I just wasn't sure she'd done it right?

Reactions: 4
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that screenshot didn’t look like a reply to the question box or a dm. It looked like she’d written it in the notes app and then posted it herself so she could respond?🤔

Reactions: 8
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but that screenshot didn’t look like a reply to the question box or a dm. It looked like she’d written it in the notes app and then posted it herself so she could respond?🤔
Definitely not a question box

Reactions: 5
I wondered what you guys were on about so just went to check. You’re definitely right. If it was a dm it would have been in a bubble, that’s been written in notes. When you read it, it’s even written as if she asked the question and it’s written how she speaks.

Reactions: 4
Wow Adam has actually acknowledged Jess on his stories. How long before she reshares it on hers 🙄. Course ITS is the brand she’s chosen. It’s because of them she can spend money like it’s going out of fashion (much like her collections 😉😂) Think it’s strange though the boss of a company emails someone about working with them and doesn’t even pick up the phone to speak to them.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ah what a surprise. Knew she posted that question box for a reason! Out comes the links for the advent calendar and other bullshit so she can make some profit greedy gunt wobbler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.