Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't stand her anymore. I'd rather listen to Poppy Adams all day and that's saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK, shoot me girls, but I think she's lost some weight 🤔

EtA, I mean Jess, not Darcy

Reactions: 1
Has she said what she’s going to London for this week? I’m pretty sure ITS have an event there this week so wondered if it was that?

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over just how bad her hair looks, and that she paid good money for it to be like this! She’s got roots / grey showing through already, and the uneven money piece (hate that term!) is even more obvious at her hair grows 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs to find a new hairdresser pronto!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’ll be interesting to see what she does in London. I suspect she’ll only go to things that are close to the hotel or where she can get a taxi. There’s so much walking involved I don’t think she’ll physically manage it.

And it doesn’t seems she has practiced on her treadmill lately.

Notice how she blames Covid with not going out much, I think that’s a cover up

Reactions: 5
And it doesn’t seems she has practiced on her treadmill lately.

Notice how she blames Covid with not going out much, I think that’s a cover up
It’s absolutely an excuse. Someone that is anxious about interacting due to the pandemic wouldn’t be constantly on holiday, going out for drinks or in restaurants at least once a week. As soon as she said it I went back through her Instagram. If you look at posts from 2020 and 2021 when covid was rife she was always doing stuff. She’s piled weight on since the pandemic and I think she’s aware of that. I don’t think she’s physically fit enough now to go out and do things like she did. We’ve seen that when she walks down the street from the hairdressers to the car she’s out of breath. Instead of just owning it and doing something about it she spouts bullshit about being anxious because of covid and that she’s happy in her own skin. Id be curious to see if she actually attends the curve fashion show after plugging it and doing a discount code the other day.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice that she needed two goes to get out of her chair to show off the denim she was wearing? She used to be so fun to watch, now it's just sad.

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely an excuse. Someone that is anxious about interacting due to the pandemic wouldn’t be constantly on holiday, going out for drinks or in restaurants at least once a week. As soon as she said it I went back through her Instagram. If you look at posts from 2020 and 2021 when covid was rife she was always doing stuff. She’s piled weight on since the pandemic and I think she’s aware of that. I don’t think she’s physically fit enough now to go out and do things like she did. We’ve seen that when she walks down the street from the hairdressers to the car she’s out of breath. Instead of just owning it and doing something about it she spouts bullshit about being anxious because of covid and that she’s happy in her own skin. Id be curious to see if she actually attends the curve fashion show after plugging it and doing a discount code the other day.
Even the places she goes and the things she does are all in her comfort zone. Same holiday destinations, same hotels, same routines, same restaurants etc.

She couldn’t be further away from being comfortable in her own skin. Why else would she spend literal thousands on a treadmill if she was soooooo happy with herself - oh yeah, she bought it to stop getting out of breath. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Even the places she goes and the things she does are all in her comfort zone. Same holiday destinations, same hotels, same routines, same restaurants etc.

She couldn’t be further away from being comfortable in her own skin. Why else would she spend literal thousands on a treadmill if she was soooooo happy with herself - oh yeah, she bought it to stop getting out of breath. 🙄
I agree. I’ve noticed when on holiday she doesn’t tend to leave the resort or stays close by. It’s the constant fibbing that annoys people. Any one who’s followed her for a little while knows she isn’t comfortable and is self conscious. That’s ok, she’s human, but stop bleeping lying about it and pushing affiliate links.

I agree. I’ve noticed when on holiday she doesn’t tend to leave the resort or stays close by. It’s the constant fibbing that annoys people. Any one who’s followed her for a little while knows she isn’t comfortable and is self conscious. That’s ok, she’s human, but stop bleeping lying about it and pushing affiliate links.
Exactly if she was happy in herself then she should be out & about doing exciting things! Most of us on here have jobs/families/pets etc but still find time to go to the gym / cinema / see friends / shopping trips - I don't even think she walks the dog (based on her being in & milli taking her out the other night)! She only seems to go out when she has to - like the vets!!!!

If she was honest & embraced whatever the issue is & then committed to doing something positive then many of us would really get behind her & it would give her some engagement. She was so much more likeable when she worked (she even influences me to buy a few ASOS bits when she used to do workwear hauls before she became an ITS hun)

I couldn't imagine going on holiday & not leaving the hotel (& sometimes she barely leaves the room) - there's a world out there that needs to be explored

Reactions: 8
Exactly if she was happy in herself then she should be out & about doing exciting things! Most of us on here have jobs/families/pets etc but still find time to go to the gym / cinema / see friends / shopping trips - I don't even think she walks the dog (based on her being in & milli taking her out the other night)! She only seems to go out when she has to - like the vets!!!!

If she was honest & embraced whatever the issue is & then committed to doing something positive then many of us would really get behind her & it would give her some engagement. She was so much more likeable when she worked (she even influences me to buy a few ASOS bits when she used to do workwear hauls before she became an ITS hun)

I couldn't imagine going on holiday & not leaving the hotel (& sometimes she barely leaves the room) - there's a world out there that needs to be explored
Yes I found that strange, normally on holiday I leave at 8am and I’m not back until night. Maybe that’s just me.
If you look at the clothes she would buy or try on during hauls even just a couple of years ago they’re very different to the stuff she tries on now. I don’t know why she bothers buying the clothes she does, she lives in joggers and a tshirt. She must send an awful lot of stuff back.
---

Reactions: 3
That dress is a total rip off of one from ASOS. Except the ASOS one doesn’t have the crappy neckline or them awful sleeves.
---
Why someone with no neck would want such a high neckline is beyond me.
---
AND if she’s wearing a size 26 in that the sizing is massive!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.