Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That beige buffet is foul, particularly for a girlie weekend. Surely you want pampering food, fresh fruit, MnS salads, nice cakes,not things that you see at a 6yr olds party

Reactions: 12
That beige buffet is foul, particularly for a girlie weekend. Surely you want pampering food, fresh fruit, MnS salads, nice cakes,not things that you see at a 6yr olds party
I agree. We all love a bit of beige now and then but I would not be serving this on a weekend away!

Reactions: 5
Why does everything have to be "...of champions" with these Instatwats?
Breakfast of champions, buffet of champions, iced coffee of champions....
I bet none of them know where the original reference comes from.

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell her diet at the minute makes me feel ill. If I ate like she has recently with the constant buffets and processed foods I’d feel hungover, like really groggy and run down. I know she posted the opposite recently but I’m general she must never be away from the toilet. What a friggin waste of time the treadmill has been.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell her diet at the minute makes me feel ill. If I ate like she has recently with the constant buffets and processed foods I’d feel hungover, like really groggy and run down. I know she posted the opposite recently but I’m general she must never be away from the toilet. What a friggin waste of time the treadmill has been.
I think it's likely she'll be the opposite with the lack of fibre, she'll likely be constipated.

Reactions: 4
Where is she ? I've been away & thought I'd missed loads but nothing since Sunday on here πŸ˜•

Reactions: 1
She been away, after 3 days of doing nothing she needed yesterday to recover πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.