Jessontheplussize #37 Sweaty meat all over the table, won't be long til the sofa's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so over the top with the dogs health (fellow dog owner and I can be the same but I think she is next level) but so careless with her own!

Reactions: 5
How old is Darcy? (Shall I put it on her question box?). I’m just thinking if she is quite old, it wouldn’t be beyond the realms of possibility that she has gone deaf.

Reactions: 3
At least she's taken her to the vet. Some wouldn't bother.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
why is she screeching at her when she knows it will take a few days for it to come back. I know someone recently whose dog went deaf with ear drops and it came back ok.

poor Darcy.

Reactions: 6
anyone else find her tone of “voice” here quite bitchy or just me? These two are not friends even though they pretend to be, they’re so fake😂😂
IMG_9614.jpeg

---
anyone else find her tone of “voice” here quite bitchy or just me? These two are not friends even though they pretend to be, they’re so fake😂😂
IMG_9614.jpeg
Jess gives off the vibe that she’s found out poppy was talking tit about their house or the fact that she had to stay on their stinky sofa, why else would she say “or a sofa if you want to stick to what you’re used to with us” it just seems so off

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m curious about her nans
I always assumed one was her dad’s mum and the other was her mum’s. It could be that one is her great nan.
Although I suppose there’s no reason why she could have no contact with her dad but still have a relationship with his parents.

Reactions: 7
Jesus will she leave that bloody poor dog alone. When you’re unwell the last thing you want is some bleep constantly screaming in your ear and constantly touching you. If the dog wants some love she’ll come to you. Stop bloody pestering her.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe how big she has got since she started on its. She doesn't care or seem bothered she is getting huge. I truly worry she will be dead by 40! She's so excited over food it's an addiction and I truly get it, but why is no one helping. Since she has become a plus size model, she's doubled in size!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't believe how big she has got since she started on its. She doesn't care or seem bothered she is getting huge. I truly worry she will be dead by 40! She's so excited over food it's an addiction and I truly get it, but why is no one helping. Since she has become a plus size model, she's doubled in size!!!
I honestly don’t think she would address it until it becomes as issue, as in she becomes a diabetic or suffers a heart condition. Basically addressing it when it’s too late.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.