Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels a bit Groundhog Day cos we had thia discussion recently but how much food is she making for her two visitors tomorrow šŸ˜³
I laughed when she said she was making a buffet, what happened to all the food left over from Saturday?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It wasnā€™t the costume it was the shirt and shorts plus something else she said hadnā€™t arrived so werenā€™t included in the launch. She said they had been delayed by a few days but I donā€™t ever remember her saying they had come in as a few people wanted the matching set.
I reckon they never materialised and thatā€™s why the people who ordered the costume had their orders cancelled. Basically anything in the leopard print wasnā€™t available.

Reactions: 3
Christ that corned beef pie looks like a heart attack waiting to happen šŸ™„ surely the corned beef is salty enough without adding a stock cube to it as well? plus sheā€™s doing quiche which means even more pastry, cheese, etcā€¦. Sheā€™ll lose her collab with ITS soon cos sheā€™ll be too big to get in any of their clothes if sheā€™s not careful.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wish they had a bigger dog, every time I see poor Darcy near them on the floor I want to pick her up so she doesnā€™t get squished

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon they never materialised and thatā€™s why the people who ordered the costume had their orders cancelled. Basically anything in the leopard print wasnā€™t available.
The leopard shorts and shirt cover up was delayed. The costume and bikini launched as normal.

Reactions: 2
It feels a bit Groundhog Day cos we had thia discussion recently but how much food is she making for her two visitors tomorrow šŸ˜³
How can she not see that a massive corned beef pie (šŸ¤¢), a large quiche AND a cornflake tart thing is a ridiculous amount of food just to feed three people. Throw in a salad and few bags of crisps and it would have been enough for the party on Saturday.

Seriously though, why does she go so over the top. I get that sheā€™d rather have too much than not enough but itā€™s not hard to see that just that one pie will feed at least four people.

Reactions: 11
Why didnā€™t she just bake a load of tit instead of prattling about with a pizza oven she will never use again and spending too much money on pizza and a untouched grazing table. Or just use things from that.

I think she just loves a excuse to eat loads of tit.

Reactions: 7
Milli acts mentally a bit slow, donā€™t mean that rudely but itā€™s like heā€™s a penny short! He reminds me of my autistic cousin who acts almost exactly like him!!! Autism is very often undiagnosed so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he is on the spectrum.

Reactions: 8
Is it normal to use crunchy nut cornflakes in a cornflake tart???
Is it normal to use a whole box of crunchy nut when the recipe says 100grams? When she said Iā€™ll add a little bit more. When she was putting it into the dish I thought bleeping hell thereā€™s literally 3/4 times the amount that was in there before.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Would you not just make that pie in the morning and pop it in the oven about an hour before your family get there.... oh and also lose the other two pastry dishes!!!

Reactions: 4
No you sweaty fat fucks save it for tomorrow!

What is this obsession with eating stuff before the event. It ruins it! Leave it alone! Fgs!

Attachments

• Haha
I refuse to click on her stories at the moment because sheā€™s just making me feel irritated šŸ˜‚
Is this for her family housewarming?
(Iā€™m convinced something went wrong with the party/it didnā€™t happen. The grazing table deffo looked untouched)

Reactions: 8
Milli acts mentally a bit slow, donā€™t mean that rudely but itā€™s like heā€™s a penny short! He reminds me of my autistic cousin who acts almost exactly like him!!! Autism is very often undiagnosed so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he is on the spectrum.
We see short bursts of him and I think heā€™s just awkward AF rather than anything else. She slags him off and then parades him for content so Iā€™d give little as possible as well!

I refuse to click on her stories at the moment because sheā€™s just making me feel irritated šŸ˜‚
Is this for her family housewarming?
(Iā€™m convinced something went wrong with the party/it didnā€™t happen. The grazing table deffo looked untouched)
This food sheā€™s making today is just for her, her mum and a friend for tomorrow. Oh and maybe Milli may get some šŸ™„ Nothing to do with the family housewarming.

Reactions: 4
This food sheā€™s making today is just for her, her mum and a friend for tomorrow. Oh and maybe Milli may get some šŸ™„ Nothing to do with the family housewarming.
Absolutely crazy. Maybe sheā€™ll give her Mum some to take home for her partner? Doubtful though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Absolutely crazy. Maybe sheā€™ll give her Mum some to take home for her partner? Doubtful though!
Will there be much left after this pair of fat greedy cunts have finished ā€œtryingā€ it?
Why does she always have to taste it first. Last time she made two quiches for three of them she took two massive chunks out of the quiche.
Also, we now find out that Milli doesnā€™t even like quiche so greedy guts Jess scoffs the leftovers to herself. But itā€™s ok, because she puts it in a salad.

• Sick
Will there be much left after this pair of fat greedy cunts have finished ā€œtryingā€ it?
Why does she always have to taste it first. Last time she made two quiches for three of them she took two massive chunks out of the quiche.
Also, we now find out that Milli doesnā€™t even like quiche so greedy guts Jess scoffs the leftovers to herself. But itā€™s ok, because she puts it in a salad.
Note the recipes are to serve 8-10 people.

All baked out, she didnā€™t actually do anything other than put a couple of things together to make a filling. Everything else came in a bloody tin/jar or ready made.
---
Just looked back at the recipes. There is 4000 calories in the quiche and 3050 in the tart. Thatā€™s if you used the recommended amounts (which she didnā€™t) plus the corned beef pie on top.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.