Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just copied my mum.. she fastened at the front and spun it around!

Reactions: 6
DEFINITELY needing more than an F surely, even if you don’t like the BOB method it’s clear that she has more boob than she can stuff in that F 😆

in her defence, strapless bras are not fun

Reactions: 1
Who fastens their bra at the back?! And why would you post a photo of your husband looking like a fat kid with some issues staring aimlessly at his dirty second hand fish tank??
The photo of Milli by the fish was so sad - shows how much weight he has piled on as well. They really need to assess their lifestyle/portion control and work together to lose some weight.

Reactions: 12
It’s like milli has been sent to watch the fish to calm himself down like a child. Do we think he has special needs? Are we even allowed to use that phrase anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember when I first started following her a couple of years back she was actually talking about bras and how she has quite small boobs for a big lass. Mind blowing really when you consider the lass has no clue what size she is and she used to measure people for a living.

Reactions: 5
So she measured herself using the boob or bust method and still has no idea what size she is? I think she just orders the biggest size possible and hopes for the best.

I don’t think M&S is an option for her. I was a 46d and they had hardly any options in that size and what they did have were revolting.

So she measured herself using the boob or bust method and still has no idea what size she is? I think she just orders the biggest size possible and hopes for the best.

I don’t think M&S is an option for her. I was a 46d and they had hardly any options in that size and what they did have were revolting.
Bravissimo is the best experience I’ve had, they can tell roughly what you are by looking at you in your current bra and then just bring you a load of sizes to try depending on the style. I ended up with two different bras in two different sizes so no wonder the majority of women wear the wrong size.

• Heart
It’s like milli has been sent to watch the fish to calm himself down like a child. Do we think he has special needs? Are we even allowed to use that phrase anymore
He does seem quite neurodivergent

sorry I’m late but can anyone explain the live situation? Why did she get called out and what was she saying?

Reactions: 3
The photo of Milli by the fish was so sad - shows how much weight he has piled on as well. They really need to assess their lifestyle/portion control and work together to lose some weight.
Exactly this, walking for a few minutes on a treadmill will do nothing, they have a dog, why aren’t they out with her too?

Reactions: 4

I’m not even sure she used the boob or bust method. She just said people had told her about it. It would give her an idea at least!!

Reactions: 2
I missed it too
I think it was that she had given updates on every minute detail but then it's like the party didn't happen! Everyone had gone by 10.30pm & there was still an entire grazing table in the background of the one video she did post!

• Haha
Out of curiosity whatever happened to the items that didn’t turn up with the last swimwear release. I think she said there were 3 items missing, a leopard top and bottoms, can’t remember what the third was. I thought she said they were going to be delayed by a few days but haven’t heard anything more unless I missed it.

Out of curiosity whatever happened to the items that didn’t turn up with the last swimwear release. I think she said there were 3 items missing, a leopard top and bottoms, can’t remember what the third was. I thought she said they were going to be delayed by a few days but haven’t heard anything more unless I missed it.
There wasn’t meant to be an issue with the leopard print costume but people that ordered that got their orders cancelled because there were stock issues, cos they’ve commented about it on her post. Jac Jossa did a photoshoot for a polka dot collection a few weeks back and she said there is a problem with that and that why it’s not been released yet. Maybe ITS aren’t paying their bills to certain suppliers after all their problems 😂

There wasn’t meant to be an issue with the leopard print costume but people that ordered that got their orders cancelled because there were stock issues, cos they’ve commented about it on her post. Jac Jossa did a photoshoot for a polka dot collection a few weeks back and she said there is a problem with that and that why it’s not been released yet. Maybe ITS aren’t paying their bills to certain suppliers after all their problems 😂
It wasn’t the costume it was the shirt and shorts plus something else she said hadn’t arrived so weren’t included in the launch. She said they had been delayed by a few days but I don’t ever remember her saying they had come in as a few people wanted the matching set.

Reactions: 2
I think it was that she had given updates on every minute detail but then it's like the party didn't happen! Everyone had gone by 10.30pm & there was still an entire grazing table in the background of the one video she did post!
I reckon the party happened but all her friends fucked off early from being pissed at her showing off left right and centre!

It feels a bit Groundhog Day cos we had thia discussion recently but how much food is she making for her two visitors tomorrow 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.