Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @BronskiBeat with 39 likes!

prev thread:https://tattle.life/threads/jessont...r-double-portion-dinner-dinner-batjess.39879/

- sofa is still broken
- still buying mismatched furniture
- still bleeping up the decorating
- still looks like her husbands twin
- still buying shite from b&m (100 peetza boxes)
- still sweaty
- still doesn’t have a job
- still producing crappy collekshuns
- had a menty over being called out on live but disguised it as being angry over an on-fire spatula
- still a mess

grummars - grandmas
mirraw - mirror
we’re - our
collekshun - collection
Wedenzdee - Wednesday
Millie - her husband twin Paul

anything else??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she should be happy today because Laura Adlingtons ITS collection has totally bombed. Can’t say it’s a shock looking at it and the pricing (as usual) is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Well she should be happy today because Laura Adlingtons ITS collection has totally bombed. Can’t say it’s a shock looking at it and the pricing (as usual) is ridiculous.
I saw lux doing a try on of it and it’s all uber hideous. More so than usual

Reactions: 6
I saw lux doing a try on of it and it’s all uber hideous. More so than usual
Agreed!! She zoomed in so much you can see the awful quality of the material! The black top with embroidery looks like a bin bag!

Reactions: 5
Remember that kiddie that she posted about that had the intolerance test code, the way she talked it sounded like an old mate of hers from home, well that tosser over at ITS has just reposted the code and talked about the bloke as if he’s one of the workers there, they are all so corrupt, that’s what makes me annoyed, and the sheep just buy that they are mates doing each other a favour!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember that kiddie that she posted about that had the intolerance test code, the way she talked it sounded like an old mate of hers from home, well that tosser over at ITS has just reposted the code and talked about the bloke as if he’s one of the workers there, they are all so corrupt, that’s what makes me annoyed, and the sheep just buy that they are mates doing each other a favour!
He does work for ITS and is often on Jess’ shoots.

Reactions: 4
Oh My! My first ever thread title, however i feel so inferior following the wonder that was BatJess!! Im going to go burn a Pizza to celebrate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What are the wires the light is hanging from?
Picked by the woman who used to own the house?
Ordered cupcakes from a company yet spent ALL the money on baking bits and has a massive new kitchen?

Right, bets now for what she makes up an excuse to buy next week once the party of the yar is over on Saturday? How much more can Jess spend before the end of the month?

Reactions: 10
What are the wires the light is hanging from?
Picked by the woman who used to own the house?
Ordered cupcakes from a company yet spent ALL the money on baking bits and has a massive new kitchen?

Right, bets now for what she makes up an excuse to buy next week once the party of the yar is over on Saturday? How much more can Jess spend before the end of the month?
She’s even too lazy to collect the cakes.
Who has the time to spend all week on a party!

Reactions: 6
What a time to be alive when you spend hours doing instagram stories to ask opinions of YOUR own home and moving furniture around🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.