Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get over how big the tester slices were, you know they had a double sized gousto for dinner afterwards 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Syrup, butter, sugar, salt on top of jam on top of pastry ......

Milly is definitely aware that shirt is too small hence the crossed arms and 'itchy arms'

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
By the time they get to pudding, no one will want any more pastry. Just why did she pick those three dishes???

As for the testing, pair of pigs. Why wouldn’t you want to bring the stuff to the table whole and present it like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't get over how big the tester slices were, you know they had a double sized gousto for dinner afterwards 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand why they bother getting a Gousto box as they end up adding extra and then do a food shop anyway?

Reactions: 7
Imagine going to someone’s house for lunch and they serve you up triple pastry dishes all with huge slices taken out :sick:

I physically wouldn’t be able to eat it knowing they’ve had their paws all over it. Even more so if I’d seen those stories. Absolutely bogging.

Reactions: 15
I noticed she had her nails cut short after pizzadoughgate but the prodding of the dough with those pointy talons she had at the time really turned my stomach.
Then we have them slobbering all over food she’s serving up to guests the next day 🤢 no thanks.

Reactions: 8
Dunno why it bothered me so much but I can't get over how they used the same knife and plate for everything and she tore the food with her fingers. I share food with my partner but we use a clean plates and cutlery each! The cornflake tart was all mushed up with the quiche, grim!

Reactions: 10
By the time they get to pudding, no one will want any more pastry. Just why did she pick those three dishes???

As for the testing, pair of pigs. Why wouldn’t you want to bring the stuff to the table whole and present it like that?
The funny thing is she won't slice everything up properly, take a small piece and then serve the rest up today nicely - she will now serve it, slapped down, in the dish it cooked in with the big wonky missing pieces visible 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who goes on the treadmill in crocs ffs. Can’t wait to hear her crying over her joints again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She grabbed the first oversized t-shirt she could find? So why didn't she put it on instead of that tight one? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how the delay with the leopard print short set was mentioned on here and all of sudden she’s wearing it and giving an update.

It’s odd that so much of her stuff gets delayed. Look at the first swimwear collection that was delayed for weeks.

Reactions: 14
Funny how the delay with the leopard print short set was mentioned on here and all of sudden she’s wearing it and giving an update.

It’s odd that so much of her stuff gets delayed. Look at the first swimwear collection that was delayed for weeks.
Kids will be going back to school by the times it’s available 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.