Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if we’ve already discussed this
But do we know if the Terrible Twins ever treated Mum and partner to a nice meal out or something as a thanks for having them stay while they were between houses?

Reactions: 7
Sorry if we’ve already discussed this
But do we know if the Terrible Twins ever treated Mum and partner to a nice meal out or something as a thanks for having them stay while they were between houses?
No they thanked them by turning up on their holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did they really say they needed to try the pie to see if they got the shits!?

she’s literally got a nipple on over it. Her stupid fat smug face
B8F66AA7-10FD-414A-812E-9BDD1AD500F6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So much pastry
I grew up eating homemade Quiche and maybe it's because we were poor but it was eggs and milk and some filling, no double cream, no onions soaked in butter, no kilo of gruyere as well as the cheddar.....
We also didn't eat it on the side of 2 other pastry dishes 🙈

Reactions: 13
She is a glutenous pig! Let’s have a taste - a taste its full portions they are having. She is getting bigger every month - I truly fear for her life the way she is carrying on

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Urgh look at them both cramming it in. It was like watching Bruce Bogtrotter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
'Presentation will get better with time'

Not if you keep cutting lumps out of everything before you serve it it won't!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has such a nerve acting like she's doing cooking tutorials. What could anyone possibly learn from her?

I wish someone had commented asking if she was going to do pizzas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome to the fucken club mate!
I’m actually repulsed by her at the minute and this is coming from a fat lass. The last few weeks watching her has given me such a kick up the arse. There were odd things she would do where I would see similarities to things I do and I was disgusted. I guess I have to thank her because I’m a couple of stone lighter now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m actually repulsed by her at the minute and this is coming from a fat lass. The last few weeks watching her has given me such a kick up the arse. There were odd things she would do where I would see similarities to things I do and I was disgusted. I guess I have to thank her because I’m a couple of stone lighter now 😂
That’s amazing, well done. You must be so proud ❤

Reactions: 4
It looked like spam that that been squeezed out the tin whole 🤢 hate corn beef hate it even more now.

The noises she was making eating that Quiche was disgusting 🤮

both greedy feckers.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It looked like spam that that been squeezed out the tin whole 🤢 hate corn beef hate it even more now.

The noises she was making eating that Quiche was disgusting 🤮

both greedy feckers.
Thank goodness I’ve not watched it!
I actually dislike her at the moment. Her greed in all things is genuinely off putting.

Reactions: 7
They actually repulse me now. They’re not remotely entertaining .The state of her too. 🤮

Reactions: 10
I can’t even watch her stories atm- greedy, gluttonous greasy food followed by an “ad” followed by her greasy face eating said greasy food, followed by her tit decor, followed by eating tit food, followed by shorts ans T-shirt dancing in the kitchen followed by greasy food.
bore off Jess. At least when she had a job she had a bit craic

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.