Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who fastens their bra at the back?! And why would you post a photo of your husband looking like a fat kid with some issues staring aimlessly at his dirty second hand fish tank??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Erm, I fasten my bra at the back. I always thought that's how you were meant to fasten it?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I losing it or did we have gate #101 a while ago about how people fasten their bras? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't remember the bra gate either, sorry. I won't say anymore on the subject 🤫

Reactions: 1
Can I add that I fasten it before I even put it on then pull it over my head? Hope that helps #bragate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm a front and spin, but ultimately I'd love a front fastening bra! Had one years ago but they don't seem to make them now or certainly not in my size.

Reactions: 8
I'm a front and spin, but ultimately I'd love a front fastening bra! Had one years ago but they don't seem to make them now or certainly not in my size.
Oh I love those, they’re so supportive. Lane Bryant in the US do the best ones, dunno if they deliver in the UK. Taking them off is a joy as well.

Reactions: 1
Who is she kidding that she’s a size 44 bra, no way on earth. Just go get measured Jess or Google how to measure yourself at least x

Reactions: 5
All my sports bras do up at the front and they’re so good! Normal bras I do up at the back - when my shoulder tendinitis kicks up I do front and spin though.

so many ways to put a bra on haha.

I just can't look at her at the mo! After going on about that party all week n then disappearing 🤣 she proper annoyed me.

• Haha
Sis, everything about her annoys me. Just her face does it for me. And her gormless chubby back slabbed twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is she kidding that she’s a size 44 bra, no way on earth. Just go get measured Jess or Google how to measure yourself at least x
What size do you think she would be? Most women wear far too big a band size, but I'd say jess isn't far wrong. I'm a 22/24 and a 40. That's bravissimo and boob measurements.

Granted I very much doubt she is an F cup, because the under arn boob needs a home 😊
---
And honestly I thought we all fastened at the back now. The correct band size you can only fit a finger or two in, no way that's spinning on me lol

I didn't realise there was any other way than fastening at the back 🤷🏼‍♀️ learn something new everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.