Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2327802
Bit fuzzy cos she moves the camera fast, but this is from last night AFTER people had gone home, this looks like an awful lot of food still left on that grazing buffet! Such a waste of food! What's wrong with a few sausage rolls and crisps or just the pizzas by themselves!?
Come on now, it’s hardly like it’ll be wasted with those two there.

Mark my words, no one turned up.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if you didn't realise it was a ring door bell and was just slagging them off before you went into the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nooooooooooooooooooooo
---
Hmm well let’s see…

Grummar, mirraww, and all the other words you don’t pronounce properly, you total embarrassment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who called a mention of the treadmill and/or sweaty video? Just so we know it hasn’t been abandoned along with the pizza oven.

Yeah, it’s good that she’s exercising.
But her dancing and gurning really annoys me.
And I don’t care if she wants to be shady about her “party” but if that’s the case then don’t bore us all/rub our noses in, all all the purchases and preparations running up to it.
I hope we don’t have the same thing leading up to the family housewarming!

Reactions: 11
The only thing that makes me jealous of Jess is her having her own treadmill. I'd love to have the money (and space!) for one.

Reactions: 17
Here's a thought - why doesn't she get the lovely designers at ITS to design the perfect strapless bra seeing as they are all for the plus size ladies 😉🤣

Or maybe she could go to an expert & get measured & fitted properly?! Isn't there a famous one in the NE (Sadie the bra lady or something like that)!

I’m pretty sure she’s refused in the past to do what normal people do and get fitted properly from places like M&S. I put it down to being embarrassed of her morbid obesity.

The strapless bra didn’t fit because of how huge she is.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure she’s refused in the past to do what normal people do and get fitted properly from places like M&S. I put it down to being embarrassed of her morbid obesity.

The strapless bra didn’t fit because of how huge she is.
But she's not embarrassed to post that video 😳🤣

there is nothing worse than a badly fitting bra (especiallys strapless one) & I only have small boobs 🤣🤣🤣 plus it just makes clothes look tit when the bra is too small / tight!

Anyone who wants the 20% off at iconic you can use MISSYOU2023 you don't have to use her code
The lipliner and mascara are actually OK although it makes me laugh her advertising mascara and every single one she says is her favourite ... MAC, maybelline, iconic

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she feels about glowybychloe its collab, don’t come for me I mean she’s by no means plus size but she’s not stick thin but she wears her clothes well . I wonder if she’s starting to worry about how long her contract has left … sorry if this doesn’t make sense it’s been one of those days

Reactions: 4
Here's a thought - why doesn't she get the lovely designers at ITS to design the perfect strapless bra seeing as they are all for the plus size ladies 😉🤣

Or maybe she could go to an expert & get measured & fitted properly?! Isn't there a famous one in the NE (Sadie the bra lady or something like that)!
Yeah good old Sadie fits you by eye!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.