Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My party catering consists of a few bags of chips and dips & some sausage rolls 😆 if it's an earlier thing where I feel like I have to offer more then I would make a big pot of chilli or curry. Everything she does is to excess.

Reactions: 8
I reckon a load of people cancelled, especially with the weather being so bad
It was an housewarming inside so why would people not go? It was pretty obvious she couldn’t hold it outside with the weather bad all week so was all set up for inside.

Flakey tit friends if rain put them off a friends long planned housewarming. Even if you turn up for an hour or two.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
My party catering consists of a few bags of chips and dips & some sausage rolls 😆 if it's an earlier thing where I feel like I have to offer more then I would make a big pot of chilli or curry. Everything she does is to excess.
Wtf why did I say chips 😆😆😆😆 who am I? CRISPS. Crisps and dip.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not at all party related but I’m still dying to know why she’s going on a water metre.
We used to pay 4x the amount we actually use for the house and it wasn't until I questioned it as our old neighbours paid a lot less they told us a meter was the best option as only 2 of us and the house was 4 bedroom.
Definitely worth getting a meter. You just get a monthly bill as normal

Reactions: 2
VideoCapture_20230723-155350.jpg

Bit fuzzy cos she moves the camera fast, but this is from last night AFTER people had gone home, this looks like an awful lot of food still left on that grazing buffet! Such a waste of food! What's wrong with a few sausage rolls and crisps or just the pizzas by themselves!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She had all week doing nothing yet she couldn’t do her own graze table or food, lazy bint

Reactions: 6
I really wish she’d get the curtain pole moved up higher on those French doors. It would make the room look bigger and nicer.

71B46DAE-4B79-4738-B8D4-371D30DF7CB4.png

Reactions: 6
I find it quite hard to believe she took no pictures of the party, since she practically caught all of the last one she had on film.
So much food left on the grazing table; either she had very few guests, or the footage of them saying what a good time they had was taken before anyone arrived!
I’m starting to wonder if it was all an add, since she tagged every food provider. Or maybe she’s just after freebies for the family house warming.
Nice to see she gave an outfit from her collection an airing though 🙄

Reactions: 7
She bought in cupcakes, grazing table and pizza. She doesn’t work, yet didn’t manage to make a single thing herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grazing tables make me feel werpy 🤮 it all being sat out like that and then all those grubby unwashed fingers, rank
All that meat sitting there at room temperature and sweaty cheese 🤢 AND pizza AND sweets AND cupcakes AND cookies...I'm a greedy bastard but even that's a bit much for me.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why she got pizzas from Birtley when there’s plenty a pizza shop at houghton lol unless another gifted thing

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she got pizzas from Birtley when there’s plenty a pizza shop at houghton lol unless another gifted thing
Gifted? Ad?
The whole set up seems strange to me — absolutely no evidence that anyone had been there yesterday 😂 apart from Milli rewatching someone arriving on his ring doorbell footage (??!)
The house looks far too tidy; no way would Jess be up early cleaning up and scrubbing floors after a party.
It must have been very sedate.

Reactions: 7
I really wish she’d get the curtain pole moved up higher on those French doors. It would make the room look bigger and nicer.

View attachment 2328098
I bought, I bought I bought .... 🥱🤮

People would be more impressed to turn up at the house and see some of her salads and quiches and homemade desserts that she does. She could have spent Thursday and Friday preparing things easily

I bought, I bought I bought .... 🥱🤮

People would be more impressed to turn up at the house and see some of her salads and quiches and homemade desserts that she does. She could have spent Thursday and Friday preparing things easily
Too busy building tit furniture and putting up a bar they won’t use.

• Heart
View attachment 2327802
Bit fuzzy cos she moves the camera fast, but this is from last night AFTER people had gone home, this looks like an awful lot of food still left on that grazing buffet! Such a waste of food! What's wrong with a few sausage rolls and crisps or just the pizzas by themselves!?
Looks as if it was hardly touched. As others said why didn’t she make her own grazing table - very easy and she has time…
---
Anyone know her close friends IG accounts. They may have put up some photos….

Reactions: 4
Jess seems pretty good in the kitchen. Well to a point. Seems she spends money for the sake of it

Reactions: 3
Looks as if it was hardly touched. As others said why didn’t she make her own grazing table - very easy and she has time…
---
Anyone know her close friends IG accounts. They may have put up some photos….
The couple I do know are all private

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.