Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinny

VIP Member
Does she mean lunch? I’m assuming she does coz who has dinner and 4pm? I would be starrrving

Reactions: 2

Skinny

VIP Member
Do you reckon she's read the threads on here as someone was posting the link in the live?
I’m sure someone dm’d her before on here telling her about the threads and she replied ‘I don’t read that shit pet 😘

🙄🙄🙄🙄

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I still find it strange that she drives herself to her shoots when none of the others do. I’d be surprised but I wonder do they all have the same budget but she chooses the cheaper options so more money goes to her? Knowing what a shallow prick Adam is, their contracts are probably more lucrative the more IG followers they’ve got.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I want to know what happens to this sofa after it’s been returned ? She’s been sat on it for the past two weeks ?

And fucking finally …. How difficult was that
Could they sell it like they would an ex display model? Or would they just dump it as faulty? Although it technically isn’t faulty.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
So trying to prove that ITS still want her going forward by sharing the fact she’s at their HQ today? Funny whenever she goes Adam and Jamie are never there though. Going back to her driving herself all the time. Last week JJ and her manager got picked up from Essex, driven to Manchester and then driven back again the same day, all courtesy of ITS. Do you think Jess makes on the petrol money and that’s why she does it 😂
Can JJ drive? Wonder if they give Jess the option of train or driving and she doesn’t want to get a train.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Wishing you all the best - hope all goes well.

With regard to loose skin, I am 16 months out of surgery and I’ve lost almost 11 stone. I have loose skin on my arms and belly and my boobs are almost non existent but, for me personally, having that is better than not getting out of breath after a short walk or walking up a few stairs. I am starting to make enquiries into having surgery to have it removed and maybe a little boob lift but it’s very expensive, especially after paying out for the WLS itself, so I’ll live with it until I have enough money saved to do it but honestly, if I never get it done, it won’t be too much of a problem.
You’ve done amazing. ♥

• Heart

mee43

VIP Member
I tend to think that you can’t outrun a bad diet for ever, although I know there are exceptions to the rule.
I don’t think it’s pushing it to say Jess and Milli don’t seem to lead a healthy lifestyle, or that Jess struggles for breath, and seems to have lost confidence, but I totally accept it’s their life and their choice.
I hate carverys to be honest, but no one’s going to leave her house hungry today, that’s for sure!

Whateverrr

View attachment 2327802
Bit fuzzy cos she moves the camera fast, but this is from last night AFTER people had gone home, this looks like an awful lot of food still left on that grazing buffet! Such a waste of food! What's wrong with a few sausage rolls and crisps or just the pizzas by themselves!?
Come on now, it’s hardly like it’ll be wasted with those two there.

Mark my words, no one turned up.

Em_

VIP Member
I hate those finger tattoos. So pointless. They’ve gone blurry and her hands just look dirty all the time.
She looks dirty thr majority of time.she should get the finger tattoos removed

JSquared

VIP Member
I think it’s lip balm as she said since she started meds her lips get really dry.
She wears lip oil, not sure of the brand, which is why it looks so greasy. I was contemplating purchasing one but she has put me off it tbh 😅

I said it before there's no way on earth my partner or I would be letting that oven beat us. If she spent less time watching 16 yaar olds on Tik Tok playing with make up and buying shit online she could watch a couple of videos, experiment with some ready made doughballs (bought in bulk for pennies) and she could have had the party goers try it then her and Milli try it once a week until its cracked.

I did absolutely burst out laughing out loud though going through the threads to find the pictures to make my Bat Chef picture. Especially the one of the Ooni and pizza on fire 🔥
I still randomly laugh out loud thinking of that pic. I'll have to try to find it and save it on my phone for when I feel miserable 😂

• Haha