Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Hiya, Appy Chewsday. Sorry I've been quiet I've been shooting for wa noo kollekshun.
I'm here with my besty and his iPhone and he is gonna photoshop the absolute life out of these pictures so that I look like a completely different person just in time for wa noo kollekshun to drop (aka when the container arrives from china)
I'm SO excited to share this one with you guys *bites fist*, I think it's my favourite kollekshun yet. I spent months designing the pieces, heres a mood board to prove I designed them all by wa self and I want them to be real staples in your wardrobe through autumn. In fact if you add a Jean jacket and a pair of DM's you can wear them through winter too. Don't forget your tights too, I will upload a GRWM video showing you all how to put tights on standing up but you will need to wait a few days for me to get a chance to edit it as I've got 3 box sets of trash to watch first.
Then you will NEVER see me wearing any of the pieces ever again, I will just add them to the ever growing pile of size 24/26 polyester garbage that's taking up a whole room in my new house........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I know I slag her off a lot and this will probably come across as contradictory of what I say about her but oh well. I’m on tattle so I can take the hate 😂

I do think she’s insecure, I’m fat and I feel the same, more so lately, my daily thing I wear at the moment is the baggiest t shirt I can find to cover up my belly. I have resorted to eating hardly anything daily, which I know isn’t really the right way to go but I’m punishing myself I feel.

At least she has some friends, I know she seems to see less of them lately but at least some come round her house and she goes out occasionally. I would be happy with that tbh I have zero friends. absolutely no one, and that makes me a recluse, I too spend 90% of my time in the house. sometimes I hate it but sometimes I feel like it’s a comfort blanket and no doubt she feels like it too.

Anyway less wo is me, I know this thread is about Jess, they really are a family of pudding lovers aren’t they?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Userom

VIP Member
I did add a screenshot but removed
I just questioned her height and yes she is 5 5 and I commented on a collection said it was non marche like and few weeks ago had said if she didn’t eat so much processed food she’d maybe feel better
I did see the screenshot and don't blame her for blocking you. It wasn't just one jokey comment you had clearly been sending a few comments. Its one thing to comment on tattle and share thoughts here but its something else entirely to send DM's telling her things like her red face is probably due to high blood pressure and commenting on what she eats. Could that be true possibly doesn't make it ok to send to Jess imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Louby@21

Chatty Member
I work full time but condensed into three days. We get deliveries. I HATE food shopping. I hate people blocking the aisles chatting, kids messing with the food or running up the aisles, queues at the tills, packing it etc.

I’ve better things to do with my days off tbh. The Ocado smart pass is great! I doubt I’m stealing slots away from people. Always plenty when I log on. Also Ocado isn’t as expensive as you think. Many items same as supermarkets plus price match too.

AND there’s only two of us with no kids so judge away 😂 I don’t care. I’m too old to do things I don’t like. #shoppinggate

Back to Jess she really Doesn’t do much with her time. Giving up work and then moving seems to be isolating her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

LostScot82

Chatty Member
and suddenly just like that she’s now thanking everyone for their support 😂 and making sure she’s talking about her collections for Jan, Feb & March next year 🤦🏻‍♀️ She does realise that doing mood boards doesnt actually make her safe from her contract getting cancelled? Sounds like another cooking week then and what a waste of money that Pizza oven is going to turn out to be. If she has many more collections like this last one, she might need to sell it in the near future to make some cash 😂
She could start up her own business when she gets the heave from ITS
Bat chef

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Scragbags

VIP Member
Milli sitting staring at his tea waiting for his mam to finish recording so he can get fed poor bairn.

These insta kids need rights ✊🏻🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Loobloo

VIP Member
I know I slag her off a lot and this will probably come across as contradictory of what I say about her but oh well. I’m on tattle so I can take the hate 😂

I do think she’s insecure, I’m fat and I feel the same, more so lately, my daily thing I wear at the moment is the baggiest t shirt I can find to cover up my belly. I have resorted to eating hardly anything daily, which I know isn’t really the right way to go but I’m punishing myself I feel.

At least she has some friends, I know she seems to see less of them lately but at least some come round her house and she goes out occasionally. I would be happy with that tbh I have zero friends. absolutely no one, and that makes me a recluse, I too spend 90% of my time in the house. sometimes I hate it but sometimes I feel like it’s a comfort blanket and no doubt she feels like it too.

Anyway less wo is me, I know this thread is about Jess, they really are a family of pudding lovers aren’t they?!
I totally understand this too, it's like a vicious cycle, which is really hard to break sometimes. Please remember though, that you don't deserve to feel punished and regardless of your size or weight, you still need to eat. Without sounding like I'm offering unsolicited advice, does your GP have a Social Prescriber? They are really useful and can put you in contact with local groups that are often free, it sounds trite, but things like crafting or a book club etc. A few years ago I was in a similar position and I used the social prescribing service from my GP, attended a few groups which on paper werent really my kinda thing, but I actually enjoyed them and I've genuinely made some good friends from them, plus it got me out of the house and built a bit of my self esteem back. Not saying it's a cure all. But it's something tangible, free and you don't need to wait months for. Hope you start to feel better soon. ❤

Sorry everybody else, just couldn't let that comment pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Omg the pink dress!!!

My nan says it's giving her Bella Emberg vibes! 50 years on and Jess has designed the same dress but shorter!
Who is Jess designing for?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

GerardNoWay

100% this. If you’re used to eating massive portions it’s an absolute mindfuck having weight loss surgery.
To offer a different perspective, I was very similar to Jess before WLS (anxious about having enough, obsessive, big portions, etc). I haven’t had any therapy but it seemed like overnight my attitude to food changed and I haven’t found it difficult at all. Now I weigh 8.5 stone down from 18.5 and will be 2 yrs post op in September. But maybe it’s a mindset thing. I was 100% committed and knew it wasn’t a quick or automatic fix and although I am less controlled with what I eat now I’m maintaining I’m conscious of never going back to that frame of mind re: food.

I’m glad she’s exercising though. Even if she’s not trying to lose weight it’ll be good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hello988

She’s definitely not comfortable leaving her house is she. Choosing to walk on a treadmill at home where nobody can see her instead of going for a walk with her dog. She’s another one who preaches body positivity but spends her life hiding away from everyone

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Why has this thread suddenly gone PC?! People have been commenting on her weight for a long time, she’s been getting bigger and bigger in front of our eyes. Maybe it shouldn’t be used as an insult (I’m fat before anyone starts) however it is an accurate description of her, as is the rest of that comment🤷🏻‍♀️