Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
Here's a thought - why doesn't she get the lovely designers at ITS to design the perfect strapless bra seeing as they are all for the plus size ladies 😉🤣

Or maybe she could go to an expert & get measured & fitted properly?! Isn't there a famous one in the NE (Sadie the bra lady or something like that)!
Yeah good old Sadie fits you by eye!

Reactions: 1

Skinny

VIP Member
Lol I only just noticed the title in the link lmao that’s hilarious. Feel a bit sorry for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
She's probably also terrified by what probably to her sounds like two t-rexs stomping round the house all the time. When Jess starts dancing she probably thinks it's an earthquake.
I also apologise for the number of times I used probably in that post 😩

Time for some new thread suggestions 🤔

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she’s refused in the past to do what normal people do and get fitted properly from places like M&S. I put it down to being embarrassed of her morbid obesity.

The strapless bra didn’t fit because of how huge she is.
But she's not embarrassed to post that video 😳🤣

there is nothing worse than a badly fitting bra (especiallys strapless one) & I only have small boobs 🤣🤣🤣 plus it just makes clothes look shit when the bra is too small / tight!

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
All my sports bras do up at the front and they’re so good! Normal bras I do up at the back - when my shoulder tendinitis kicks up I do front and spin though.

so many ways to put a bra on haha.

BronskiBeat

Don't they only have 1 car though? If I've remembered that right then now because they have moved further away Milli may need it more to get to work which might explain why she seems more trapped in the house.
I thought Millie worked from home?

Crazymum

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why they moved away. They constantly go back to where they used to live. Why not just find a house in the same area 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure there’s a carvery near them but no, back to low fell we go!
Near enough . Sorella is in sunniside.