Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
Maybe you think your in-laws are arses. Maybe they feel that way about you. Who knows? Families eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

GerardNoWay

can I ask did you have much loose skin? I have a similar amount to lose and watching Jess and the like has really spurred me to do something about it but very worried about the skin
I have some but nowhere near as much as I thought. Exercise has really helped, especially for my arms and upper thighs. My stomach has a little pouch but nothing a good pair of knickers can’t sort. I think it all depends on where you carry your weight though.

I’m having surgery next month, I’m nowhere near the size of Jess but am sick of yo yo dieting . I definitely think it’s the mental side of things I’m worried about. Looking at her just makes me more determined. I am crapping myself though.
---

I lost 6 stone in 6 months a few years ago and I had very little loose skin( I’ve also had 6 kids) my boobs were like spaniels ears mind 😂 I’m off for surgery next month and need to lose about 5 stone. I’m def gonna have a boob job next year when I’m at goal again.
Good luck! Best thing I ever did. Boob job is next on my list as mine are now non existent.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

mee43

VIP Member
Double gousto portion 😄
😂
Sorry to take it off topic, but anyone who’s tried Gousto, what did you think.
There’s a discount offer on at the moment and I’m tempted to try it - just so I can have a few nights in the week where I don’t have to think too hard about what to cook, if I’m home late.
I’d probably add extra veg but what’s the food quality like? ( that’s quality, not quantity Jess 😜)

Reactions: 2

Niki14

Not at all party related but I’m still dying to know why she’s going on a water metre.
We used to pay 4x the amount we actually use for the house and it wasn't until I questioned it as our old neighbours paid a lot less they told us a meter was the best option as only 2 of us and the house was 4 bedroom.
Definitely worth getting a meter. You just get a monthly bill as normal

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Looks as if it was hardly touched. As others said why didn’t she make her own grazing table - very easy and she has time…
---
Anyone know her close friends IG accounts. They may have put up some photos….
The couple I do know are all private

Sooz

Chatty Member
Wait wait.......

She bought...

A rolling pin...

On AMAZON??!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

MarjoryStewartBaxter

I was thinking that, goodness knows I've been to friends and not liked their choice/decor/sofa etc but it doesn't matter because it's *theirs* & not mine. What I have is my home is based on my likes 🤷

Also, he lip gloss is really annoying me, smothered way over her lip line all the time 🤣
Is she still on roaccutane? She'll need to have it over her lips because the dryness is incredible!

Rvg

VIP Member
If she sat down with her bank statement and looked at all the money she’s wasted in the last couple of months alone she’d have her new sofa.
I do wonder if she actually puts any money into savings. I remember a few years ago she had a wobble because she said that she doesn’t have any savings or a pension

Tiny-T

VIP Member
There wasn’t meant to be an issue with the leopard print costume but people that ordered that got their orders cancelled because there were stock issues, cos they’ve commented about it on her post. Jac Jossa did a photoshoot for a polka dot collection a few weeks back and she said there is a problem with that and that why it’s not been released yet. Maybe ITS aren’t paying their bills to certain suppliers after all their problems 😂
It wasn’t the costume it was the shirt and shorts plus something else she said hadn’t arrived so weren’t included in the launch. She said they had been delayed by a few days but I don’t ever remember her saying they had come in as a few people wanted the matching set.