Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Yes she was but that doesn’t mean anything where it comes to ITS. I remember Ladbabymum, Greedy and Lorna Luxe also speaking about future collections and suddenly they were all gone 🤷🏻‍♀️
What happened with Lorna Luxe as I always got the impression her collections sold really well?

Reactions: 2

Chip1984

VIP Member
Don't come at me if this has been mentioned before, as I've only recently started following the thread again, but has she had some fillers or botox or something?

Tiny-T

VIP Member
😂
Sorry to take it off topic, but anyone who’s tried Gousto, what did you think.
There’s a discount offer on at the moment and I’m tempted to try it - just so I can have a few nights in the week where I don’t have to think too hard about what to cook, if I’m home late.
I’d probably add extra veg but what’s the food quality like? ( that’s quality, not quantity Jess 😜)
I quite liked it but the annoying thing is that you have to add extra ingredients. When you click on the recipe when ordering it may say, you will need olive oil, flour, salt and pepper. On another one you pick it may say you need vegetable oil and something else. If I have to go and buy shit to make the meal it defeats the purpose of the box. I’d also end up with a load of ingredients I may not use again but I’ve had to buy specifically to make the box

• Heart

conrea37

VIP Member
I found this interesting blog Jess made years ago. I especially love the about me page where she says…

‘It's also worth mentioning that I'm a proper bargain hunter and generally don't pay full price for anything so I'll try and post about the bargains I find ASAP so you can get amongst it too :)

1691655282653.png

This line is telling.

parisreynolds

Not at all party related but I’m still dying to know why she’s going on a water metre.
Rule of thumb seems to be if there are fewer people in house than bedrooms you’ll be better off with a meter. Unless you have a pool or use a huge amount of water they should save money.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I really wish she’d get the curtain pole moved up higher on those French doors. It would make the room look bigger and nicer.

View attachment 2328098
I bought, I bought I bought .... 🥱🤮

People would be more impressed to turn up at the house and see some of her salads and quiches and homemade desserts that she does. She could have spent Thursday and Friday preparing things easily

mee43

VIP Member
I quite liked it but the annoying thing is that you have to add extra ingredients. When you click on the recipe when ordering it may say, you will need olive oil, flour, salt and pepper. On another one you pick it may say you need vegetable oil and something else. If I have to go and buy shit to make the meal it defeats the purpose of the box. I’d also end up with a load of ingredients I may not use again but I’ve had to buy specifically to make the box
Thank you :) ah, that would be annoying - I’d have to try and check what was needed before I order, I think.
I think it's only worth it when you have a discount code -otherwise it's expensive for what you get! I tend to use it when I'm in a bit of a food rut, I get some nice meals with little prep and then if there's something I really like, I make it again or tweak as necessary (really do not understand why Jess gets the spag bol every week as you don't need a meal kit for that).
Ha! No I would definitely not be ordering spagbol 😂 I’d be in trouble if I needed a recipe kit for that!
I’ve got a discount code so I might give it a try for a couple of weeks:)

Diddikins

VIP Member
That’s a valid point. All these body positive fuckers barely leave the house. She moved to a brand new area she could have had loads of content. We’ve seen her do absolutely nothing.
If anything she does less!

Elmoo

VIP Member
So she measured herself using the boob or bust method and still has no idea what size she is? I think she just orders the biggest size possible and hopes for the best.

I don’t think M&S is an option for her. I was a 46d and they had hardly any options in that size and what they did have were revolting.
I’m not even sure she used the boob or bust method. She just said people had told her about it. It would give her an idea at least!!

Tiny-T

VIP Member
I bought, I bought I bought .... 🥱🤮

People would be more impressed to turn up at the house and see some of her salads and quiches and homemade desserts that she does. She could have spent Thursday and Friday preparing things easily
Too busy building shit furniture and putting up a bar they won’t use.

• Heart

jf99

Chatty Member
Max weight for the peleton one is 136kg. And alot of the cheaper ones have lower weight limits. So she won't be able to get that. It's a pretty shitty state of affairs where you are financially punished for being overweight & wanting to change 🤣
I do get what youre saying but with all due respect that's 21 1/2 stone and the vast majority of people who are going to spend money on a home treadmill will be lighter than that. If they start catering for the few people who are bigger than that who might buy one then its going to cost them more to make them and they'll have to to charge more.

Loobloo

VIP Member
Thanks for knocking some sense into me and suggesting I just occasionally look at stories.

So, first time in a loooooooong time looking at Stories and here's my impressions.

She's a good baker.

She's a shite cook as everything is pure fat on a plate.

She's now morbidly obese and has a poor colour and looks like she has very high cholesterol. Would be likely pre-diabetic. She is heading towards chronic ill health and in my experience as a nurse those chickens tend to come home to roost at around 55. The only reason she is OK now is her youth. But her respiratory function is already being affected. I would be very curious how she would do on a pulmonary function test and a sleep study.

Oh and on a shallow note - T shirts that have a tie in the front are not meant to have the tie sticking out further than your chest.
Genuine question: what are the visible signs of somebody having 'very high cholesterol' please?

Reactions: 1