Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
River island plus size, new look plus, SimplyBe and yours clothing are my go to but often very hit and miss.
She means dinner because thats what you call the meal between breakfast and tea 😝
I do hate #dinnergate but I just couldn't resist joining in #sorrynotsorry
---

We have got a plus size fashion thread, it's a bit dead but people tend to reply.
H&m, new look, boohoo, shein can be good.
Thank you both!! Ooh I’ll check it out 🙂

Reactions: 1

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve seen it quite a lot, especially with shoes etc. it’s normally when there’s nothing in the collection to go with the item they’re trying to sell. They’ll list them next to each other in case someone wants to buy them. Her stuff would have her name before them.
I know they do this but the picture I posted of her she’s wearing the pink trousers in it and they normally only wear clothes on shoot days that are from their own collections. I just thought maybe she couldn’t show them herself because they didn’t do up but I hadn’t actually noticed her name wasn’t on them.

Elmoo

VIP Member
DEFINITELY needing more than an F surely, even if you don’t like the BOB method it’s clear that she has more boob than she can stuff in that F 😆

in her defence, strapless bras are not fun

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Not at all party related but I’m still dying to know why she’s going on a water metre.

Lalla

VIP Member
Water meters are being compulsorily installed in many areas now; where I live it's been the case they instal them when any house is sold and new owners move in, but they're now also using statutory powers to put them in every home that's not already got one - due to environmental concerns etc. So she may well not have any choice in the matter.

Adaptablecoffee

I still find it strange that she drives herself to her shoots when none of the others do. I’d be surprised but I wonder do they all have the same budget but she chooses the cheaper options so more money goes to her? Knowing what a shallow prick Adam is, their contracts are probably more lucrative the more IG followers they’ve got.
I don’t think it works like that, they’ll be offered a driver or collection or whether they want to get there themselves. The money she doesnt spend on that won’t go to her bc she chooses to use it or not, she’ll probably just get petrol money reimbursed.

mee43

VIP Member
I’m having surgery next month, I’m nowhere near the size of Jess but am sick of yo yo dieting . I definitely think it’s the mental side of things I’m worried about. Looking at her just makes me more determined. I am crapping myself though.
---

I lost 6 stone in 6 months a few years ago and I had very little loose skin( I’ve also had 6 kids) my boobs were like spaniels ears mind 😂 I’m off for surgery next month and need to lose about 5 stone. I’m def gonna have a boob job next year when I’m at goal again.
Best of luck to you :)

Furnessian

VIP Member
I'm a front and spin, but ultimately I'd love a front fastening bra! Had one years ago but they don't seem to make them now or certainly not in my size.
Oh I love those, they’re so supportive. Lane Bryant in the US do the best ones, dunno if they deliver in the UK. Taking them off is a joy as well.