Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Anyone who wants the 20% off at iconic you can use MISSYOU2023 you don't have to use her code
The lipliner and mascara are actually OK although it makes me laugh her advertising mascara and every single one she says is her favourite ... MAC, maybelline, iconic

Reactions: 3

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
Can I also say I have Gousto weekly. I’m a bigger girl size 20 who loves a big portion however I’ve actually lost weight by having Gousto because of their portions and I have never felt to add extra meat or rice/pasta. They are designed for portions that you “should”be eating. The extras jess adds is totally unnecessary. That’s the idea of Gousto and the fact of having everything you need fro recipes ordered together. Why does she bother with it if they are never big enough 🙄 sorry it’s been bugging me for ages everytime she posts about the sizes 😂
Maybe as she gets it free as someone somewhere uses her codes.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I was wondering how much that treadmill cost 🤔 so thank-you for confirming
I do have a treadmill myself, it's a Reebok one, cost £400 from Argos and it's brilliant. It half folds as the actual walking/running platform comes up & sits in the handles.

But looking at the spec & what we know about Jess it definitely wouldn't have been strong enough for her sadly.

I think, that anything she does is better than nothing but totally agree that she should be walking the dog, even slowly and you can't exercise out a bad diet but let's see what happens from here on .....

Diddikins

VIP Member
Tbf, my mums 52 and neither would she. I'm just thinking that was her target audience, but when was the last time she wore a cold shoulder top that wasn't part of her collections.. she doesn't take any inspiration from herself!
That’s why I feel that she doesn’t have a lot of input into the collections outside of “I like this pattern” because so little of her collections are her own style.

Diddikins

VIP Member
At least if most of her family are big or like food at least she won’t get fat shamed like I did the other day by my future MIL.

she was going to put some t shirts in a roller at work (she does laundry and cleaning) because some of her husbands t shirts had shrunk in the dryer
So she decided to tell me that once she had done that ‘they will be as big as yours are’

Also my car broke down today and had to drive home about 5 miles a hour so it wouldn’t overheat

I swear if she says she’s had a gusto with extra shit it will tip me over the edge haha

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
Sounds like you might need a glass of something when you get home. Hope your day gets better ❤

I bought a few pieces from her first couple of collections, things I still wear now. I just don’t understand how she’s gone from releasing actual nice, decent, fashionable items to THIS! I’m 38, and no chance I’ll even look at anything in this collection, let alone consider purchasing!

Tiny-T

VIP Member
Or they were designed to be a part of her collection and the size 30s didn’t fit her 🤷🏼‍♀️ unusal for ITS to have anything on their website that’s not part of someone’s collection
I’ve seen it quite a lot, especially with shoes etc. it’s normally when there’s nothing in the collection to go with the item they’re trying to sell. They’ll list them next to each other in case someone wants to buy them. Her stuff would have her name before them.