Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how the delay with the leopard print short set was mentioned on here and all of sudden she’s wearing it and giving an update.

It’s odd that so much of her stuff gets delayed. Look at the first swimwear collection that was delayed for weeks.
But she doesn’t read here pet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sweaty pic....is she having a heatwave just 2 hours down the road from me in the rain.

Wouldn't you just have jacket potatoes and salad etc for guests. The pies *boak*

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely not comfortable leaving her house is she. Choosing to walk on a treadmill at home where nobody can see her instead of going for a walk with her dog. She’s another one who preaches body positivity but spends her life hiding away from everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s definitely not comfortable leaving her house is she. Choosing to walk on a treadmill at home where nobody can see her instead of going for a walk with her dog. She’s another one who preaches body positivity but spends her life hiding away from everyone
That’s a valid point. All these body positive fuckers barely leave the house. She moved to a brand new area she could have had loads of content. We’ve seen her do absolutely nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s a valid point. All these body positive fuckers barely leave the house. She moved to a brand new area she could have had loads of content. We’ve seen her do absolutely nothing.
If anything she does less!

Reactions: 2
She was so out of breath the morning just kicking up her legs and waddling backwards and forwards to the camera. She must be knackered all the time. I get that she loves food, we all do but you can’t just eat whatever you want whenever you want. There has to be a time when she changes her lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
She was so out of breath the morning just kicking up her legs and waddling backwards and forwards to the camera. She must be knackered all the time. I get that she loves food, we all do but you can’t just eat whatever you want whenever you want. There has to be a time when she changes her lifestyle.
Unfortunately I don’t think she’ll change until she has a wake up call like ending up poorly. The treadmill is an absolute waste of time if you’re consuming 4k/5k calories a day.

Reactions: 7
Sorry Paul but that champion top is way too tight.
Looks like it's been ironed over a wok

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately I don’t think she’ll change until she has a wake up call like ending up poorly. The treadmill is an absolute waste of time if you’re consuming 4k/5k calories a day.
She has been poorly (diverticulitis) and nothing changed then.

Reactions: 4
IMG_4533.jpeg

No tit Sherlock! You make three huge bleeping pies and your surprised that there’s so much left over 🙄

I think she’s too far gone for anything to change her eating now. As someone said, she already has health conditions that are affected by what she eats and her weight but she still isn’t motivated to do anything about it. It’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 8
Milli must be knackered in a morning going to work if he’s not going to bed until 1am/2am during the week.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s wrong to attack anyone for being overweight but I believe like anything once something is done to excess you have a problem.

Just like drinking and smoking, there’s nothing wrong with eating bad stuff being part of your life, (we are all adults and know the health risks), but once it consumes your life then it’s an issue and Jess clearly has issues with food and I would guess other family members too.

She is being exploited by the likes of ITS for it, we all know what Adam thinks of fat people but he is more than happy to make a fast buck on the back of Jess (and others) weight.

By giving up her day job and being sucked in to this world she has labelled herself as a fat girl and it’s only going to get worse it seems. I don’t think she’s at all happy and I wish she could see she is being used.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s why he has a nap in the evening when he finishes work.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t get up when he does either instead of going back to sleep. I can imagine when he’s working from home he rolls out of bed 5 mins before he’s due to start.

Reactions: 4
Jess couldn't even be bothered to take her own mum and friend home - Milli did it! She's so unbelievably lazy.

Reactions: 8
This is so true sadly, and its one of the main reasons these influencers annoy me so much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.