Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s sending it back?! How about keep it if you really like it, and try to lose some weight?! And the first thing she thinks is its design of the dress which makes it snug? Not the fact that she’s not actually a size 26 anymore?! Delusional.

Reactions: 11
Don't come at me if this has been mentioned before, as I've only recently started following the thread again, but has she had some fillers or botox or something?

Reactions: 2
She had lip fillers a couple of years ago but you couldn’t really tell the difference. If she’s had anything else since then she hasn’t mentioned it. Probably because she doesn’t have an affiliate link for it. Also she’s part of the bopo tit so fillers and Botox would probably go against their idea of accepting yourself as you are. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Oh man seeing that old Jess article makes me miss the old Jess! The Jess with the hauls from various places, that would take the piss when something didn't fit or look right, from getting stuck in a top to the skits of a car sales man or bin man when the outfits made her look like them.
Instead everything is just plain old amazing now, no fun hauls, 95% ITS crap, just size up or down

Reactions: 18
Oh man seeing that old Jess article makes me miss the old Jess! The Jess with the hauls from various places, that would take the piss when something didn't fit or look right, from getting stuck in a top to the skits of a car sales man or bin man when the outfits made her look like them.
Instead everything is just plain old amazing now, no fun hauls, 95% ITS crap, just size up or down
I completely forgot that she used to do that. Would dress up as whatever she said the item made her look like, and walk past the camera acting the fool. She doesn't even have that any more. Who knew we would wish for the days of 10 min takeover miming in the car. Back then I'd skip past them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she looked clean.

Reactions: 5
Did I miss the moment they made a home gym? I mean I'm all for it as it's good for her to get that cardio in! But what about going on an actual walk?

Reactions: 7
She looks like she’s about to collapse on that treadmill - but at least she’s making an effort I guess - just needs to eat less now!

Did I miss the moment they made a home gym? I mean I'm all for it as it's good for her to get that cardio in! But what about going on an actual walk?
She’s too embarrassed to be seen outside I think..

Good on her for getting on the treadmill. Hope she sticks at it. Is that her trying to get gifted trainers though as she can't find any and has blisters from her crocs 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
It now makes me think that’s why she doesn’t walk the dog as she doesn’t want to be seen red and sweating.

• Sad
Good on her for getting on the treadmill. Hope she sticks at it. Is that her trying to get gifted trainers though as she can't find any and has blisters from her crocs 🙄🙄🙄
Doesn't she have has multiple pairs of converse, at least two pairs of Nike Dunks and at least one pair of Vans. What’s wrong with wearing a pair of those instead of crocs.

She literally has no excuse for not exercising now they have set up a gym at home. Was that a power plate thing in the corner of her video. Good on her for doing something but I can’t help but be cynical and think that she’ll give up after a while. Much like the online PT, The Dance Marshall and Get Fit with Rick. She’ll soon remember that it’s easier to sit on the sofa and watch tv shows.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what she’s hoping to achieve with the treadmill, it won’t make a huge difference to her weight or fitness without fixing the diet too. She needs to look at her relationship with food and work on that. Don’t they say weight loss is something like 80% what you eat. Half an hour here and there on a treadmill won’t make a bit of difference if she continues eating the way she does

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.