Jessontheplussize #35 Jess Your pizzas on fire and contents still dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess couldn't even be bothered to take her own mum and friend home - Milli did it! She's so unbelievably lazy.
He’s always the chauffeur! I remember when he always used to do the food shop as well and she would just give him a list of demands. Honestly she’s been a lazy duck since day one. It’s just more obvious now she has no 9-5

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This must be the longest period this year that she’s gone without doing an ITS photoshoot. See there’s another new collab today. They’re certainly churning them out at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Remember when she had that newspaper article "I'm fitter than everyone despite my size"

I mean it wasn't true, lol....but she had such confidence to say it. And possibly (delusionally) believe it at the time!

Where has that Jess gone?

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 9
Interestingly one of the top comments on that article was ‘come back in five years’ - they weren’t wrong!

Reactions: 11
Just thinking if she was a size 22 then, she’s clearly way past a size 26 now.
She still says she’s a 24 on the top half! So she’s only gone up 1 size since that article 🤥🤥🤥

I have to say though, that’s the time I enjoyed following Jess. She was down to earth and cared about her looks and influenced me to buy things.
Now she doesn’t care at all. It’s a bit sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yeah there's no way she's only a size 24 - look at the screenshot someone posted yesterday morning from her story of her side-on. Her and Milli have both piled on so much weight over the last few years and there's no way either of them can claim to be healthy.

Reactions: 6
Size 22 woman from Gateshead says she’s FITTER than slimmer friends | Daily Mail Online

That was 5 years ago....she surely still can't believe that at 35 and with the amount of weight she's carrying now that she's still healthy?
I actually think she looks great here! She’s got confidence and I like her style too, loved following her when she was like this. She was outgoing and happy and actually left the house , when was the last time we had an outfit picture actually in public not an ITS shoot or in a mirrrowww. Like others have said there is no way she’s only 1 size up from these photos being taken. Just own it Jess.🙄🙄

I actually think she looks great here! She’s got confidence and I like her style too, loved following her when she was like this. She was outgoing and happy and actually left the house , when was the last time we had an outfit picture actually in public not an ITS shoot or in a mirrrowww. Like others have said there is no way she’s only 1 size up from these photos being taken. Just own it Jess.🙄🙄
She really does, she looks lovely in those pictures! I'm the same, I used to enjoy following her back then but her content has become so boring!

Its like you say, shes clearly not happy in herself these days, but its the same with so many of these influencers because they have the reputation that they have to be happy and positive all the time and that rubs off on a lot of their followers. I'm not skinny myself but I do try to eat well mostly and exercise, but i have friends who are bigger who are so wrapped up in the body positivity stuff that they have the same attitude as Jess despite the fact that deep down they're not happy with their weight and how they look.

Reactions: 4
She clearly wasn’t just a size 22 in that article, she was bigger than that. However, she did look loads better than she does now. I’ve said it before, but if moving round your kitchen with minimal exertion makes you out of breath then you need to make serious changes asap!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I have that dress from top shop, and you don’t need to size up at all 🤣🤣 it’s meant to be loose fitting, and the back isn’t meant to be gaping like that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jess probably needs to go up two sizes. She’s obviously used to the fact that in the style sizing is tit, and always on the bigger side and usually in some cheap stretchy material, that makes her think she’s still a size 24/26.

Reactions: 5
I only became aware of her through Tattle, and I think that was just before she started the ITS gig, and even since then I think you can see quite a significant change in how she looks, what she wears and I think also how happy she seems in herself, all of which was significantly better pre ITS.

It's a shame because I think if she'd kept on with her day job, she would have a lot less money but her health and wellbeing wouldn't be in the toilet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.