Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks good in this dress, best she's looked in a while.
Screenshot_20230422_200709_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
She wears too much jewellery - it’s all big and bulky and makes her look tacky

Some people can pull it off. She can’t.

Reactions: 3
Off yet again on her travels, meanwhile her ITS contract unravels
---
I have another but someone needs to comment in between 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking is she applying fake tan whilst on holiday because she looks really orange unless that was recorded when she first arrived
If she is she must be putting it only on areas that can be seen. My friend used to do it - if she was wearing trousers she wouldn’t bother with her legs and if she had a dress on she’d do her legs but not her body.

View attachment 2119872
Find it really funny that she looks the best in clothing that is NOT from crappy In The Style, this dress actually looks good and the print and colour are great for her skin tone! Would’ve been nice to see some royal blue/electric blue in her bikini collection but so far the colours I’ve seen are drab

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2119872
Best she’s looked in aaaaaaages! She’s influenced me to buy this dress in 4 different colours - in the whole time she’s “worked” (sold her soul) with ITS she’s never influenced me to buy one single thing!

Reactions: 8
I bought the blue and white H&M dress when she did the haul. Not through her aff link obviously. When something makes her look better than usual it's never an ITS item. I can't remember the last time I was influenced by her to buy something. It might have been pre lockdown.

Reactions: 7
I think it shows how little input she has in her ITS colleckshuns. She usually looks better in things from other places and very rarely wears stuff from her (or other peoples) ITS collections, despite saying how amazing it is.

Reactions: 8
If she is she must be putting it only on areas that can be seen. My friend used to do it - if she was wearing trousers she wouldn’t bother with her legs and if she had a dress on she’d do her legs but not her body.
Guilty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry everyone, I like that green bikini, I’m sorry, I know I’ve let myself down, I’ve let you lot down, I’ll never forgive myself😭 but what in gods name is that green coverup thing?! I’d feel like I was suffocating, it looks horrible🥴

I liked it too. And the coral 😊

Reactions: 2
I bought the blue and white H&M dress when she did the haul. Not through her aff link obviously. When something makes her look better than usual it's never an ITS item. I can't remember the last time I was influenced by her to buy something. It might have been pre lockdown.
I didn’t buy through her aff link either lol duck that!

Anyone else notice her and millie are colour coordinating their outfits over the last few days?! Matching like twinnies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.