Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every swimsuit or bikini or outfit she’s shown from this new collection I’ve just thought ‘what a faff’

who could be annoyed with all the frills, straps, taking bits on and off, wrapping it this way or that way. Happy with my shein swimsuits thank you

Reactions: 9
Omfg NO

Also, rusty orange shade - you mean coral Jess
That looks like a bloody NOOSE!!!!
---
D4E18ED3-DCAF-4373-99E2-826CA3AFE374.jpeg

276D6884-72E9-4818-B09A-2A985C56CB69.jpeg

A8824B29-2CC6-42D6-959B-282A27BD2877.jpeg

A9C61AAF-D3A9-4383-AFDF-7513ECA65829.jpeg

A0D4A0BE-7E27-4D7D-A640-A01C40407AA0.jpeg

Anyone else sensing a bit of anxiety/ panic surrounding the collection release from Jess? Also she laughs it off but I guarantee she is getting annoyed about it because obviously they haven’t updated her about why it’s on hold or when it’s coming and she’s now manically sharing the whole thing even when she was told not to.. I bet ITS are peeved about that tbh

Reactions: 14
I love that sage colour but the pattern is just ghastly. It’s so outdated and old fashioned - pretty much like most of the patterns on Jess’s ITS collections though.
Ash seems to get horrible patterns too.

Reactions: 11
Why does she assume and fixate on big girls want full coverage on their bum?? Big girl over hear and you bet im showing off my big fat arse in summer 🤭 so not bopo are ya Jess

-
also I know we all have different opinions on holidays, but I could never go abroad and not venture to the beach and have a swim in the sea 🌊 😓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That looks like a bloody NOOSE!!!!
---
View attachment 2118786
View attachment 2118787
View attachment 2118789
View attachment 2118792
View attachment 2118794
Anyone else sensing a bit of anxiety/ panic surrounding the collection release from Jess? Also she laughs it off but I guarantee she is getting annoyed about it because obviously they haven’t updated her about why it’s on hold or when it’s coming and she’s now manically sharing the whole thing even when she was told not to.. I bet ITS are peeved about that tbh
I think she’s totally panicking because no one else’s swim collections have been delayed and there still more to come other than hers, so will they also get released before hers as well? She made a point of telling everyone how hers was the best one and to wait for it, only the day before Jacs was released. She knows Perries is out tomorrow as well so again is using the same tactic. As for the hundreds of messages she’s getting about it. Of course she is 🤥
Also I read somewhere their pay is very reliant on sales so until this gets released she’s not earning from it which maybe another factor why she’s so anxious about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she assume and fixate on big girls want full coverage on their bum?? Big girl over hear and you bet im showing off my big fat arse in summer 🤭 so not bopo are ya Jess

-
also I know we all have different opinions on holidays, but I could never go abroad and not venture to the beach and have a swim in the sea 🌊 😓
She’s obsessed! Don’t know why she even bothered trying to do bikinis, they all look like costumes ffs

Reactions: 5
Jessontheplussize #32 - jess is stomping around like a bouncing tyre, her bikini collection is just so dire

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry everyone, I like that green bikini, I’m sorry, I know I’ve let myself down, I’ve let you lot down, I’ll never forgive myself😭 but what in gods name is that green coverup thing?! I’d feel like I was suffocating, it looks horrible🥴

• Haha
I bought a swimsuit from Shein with a skirt, more to feel comfy and covered up a bit around the pool and lounge around in, what I didn't think about was how it floated about in the water (& it was only a little mini style thing!) when I got in the water - hideous. I felt like a clown 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Would love her to get dropped by ITS the week she moves into her new house, love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What annoyed me the most yesterday was the posting of the hotel AGAIN saying people were ‘asking’ when it’s been on every single story since she got there. just another excuse to plug it, which makes me think it’s gifted but then why make a point of saying they wouldn’t have gone if it wasn’t for a bet. still no sign of them this morning either lazy cunts.
I don't think it is gifted, I think she is tagging them so they see how many followers she has and give her free stuff, or else gift her a stay in the future

• Heart
Looks like they’re in some sort of prison camp in the desert rather than a nice hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is only showing us the pasta salad when she’s at lunch/dinner. I bet with it being a buffet they go up at
East six times each. Greedy fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched Jess’ stories this morning where she’s showing off her cancelled collekshun, and it’s so disappointing that she has chosen such frumpy and old fashioned cuts and styles, the ‘bikinis’ may as well be swim suits. And the floral patterns on the bikini are horrible, if a fat person wants to wear a print, why must it always be floral? I’ve just watched the ITS stories and Perrie (is she just another influencer)? Is showing her swim wear and summer collection, and some of the prints and patterns are actually nice! If Jess has as much input as she says she does, why does she not do something that doesn’t involve a floral print?! It’s all bullshit, she clearly has no actual input and is just a fat person they have employed to be the face of the frumpy and out of style clothes that they want to sell! I don’t know if I’m more annoyed at ITS or Jess for playing along and actually selling her soul to promote that tit 😂

Reactions: 12
If her prints are so much worse than other collabs for ITS, then maybe she does have a lot of input into the designs. We all know she has no taste at all *visions of the grummar lamp* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they give her a set of (horrible) prints to choose from. Ash gets the horrible ones too. I’ve just had a look at the Perrie Sian ones and they just look much nicer. Jess’s collections seem to be what they *think* fat people want.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.