Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her belly has gotten huge
View attachment 2119849
I beg her to buy a bleeping decent bra. When you're got floppy tits you need decent support with a centre gore on the bra that actually comes up between your boobs to give proper support. There's breast tissue spilling over the armpit area, the wires are doing duck all... why bother. Argh, decent bras are affordable these days, why is anuone wearing a tit saggy tshirt bra from a bleeping crappy arse catalogue/supermarket brand who know tit all about bra engineering.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We’re leaving early tomorrow morning…7am she was still there. I guess that’s classed as really early when you’re a lazy fucker. I was expecting them to leave at like 3am/4am.

Reactions: 12
Not reigniting Holiday Gate (for the record I like both types of holiday - lazy ones and exploring ones. I also love a wee all inclusive, do very little break if I can get one but I still need to have a few day trips and get out and explore the local area)
But
If I was only in a country for 4 days and that was the day that I decided to show as my highlight reel???? What was I doing on the other 3???
Slept till lunch, sat in a bar, had a nap and a long shower, ordered in room service and watched Rocky?

I am gobsmacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That was the most boring holiday they have ever been on.
Some of my family members usto do the same, go to Greece but never left the hotel. I usto think why go all that way when it’s the same weather in Spain 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It seems very odd that holiday. Can’t put my finger on why, but I feel like it was maybe supposed to coincide with her swimwear release and something has fallen through so she went there with Milli instead.
I’m not explaining myself very well but something seems fishy about it 😂

Reactions: 21
Not reigniting Holiday Gate (for the record I like both types of holiday - lazy ones and exploring ones. I also love a wee all inclusive, do very little break if I can get one but I still need to have a few day trips and get out and explore the local area)
But
If I was only in a country for 4 days and that was the day that I decided to show as my highlight reel???? What was I doing on the other 3???
Slept till lunch, sat in a bar, had a nap and a long shower, ordered in room service and watched Rocky?

I am gobsmacked.
Same. And the room service was burger and chips with garlic bread. What was the point? As you say, it’s hardly a good showcase of a holiday is it?

It seems very odd that holiday. Can’t put my finger on why, but I feel like it was maybe supposed to coincide with her swimwear release and something has fallen through so she went there with Milli instead.
I’m not explaining myself very well but something seems fishy about it 😂
I agree. There is something not quite right about it. With the constant tagging of the hotel and just sharing so much more than she has done on her past few holidays.

Reactions: 11
Don’t get me wrong, we’re going on holiday all inclusive next month as with kids it’ll be easier. We haven’t been away for years and I plan on not doing much at all. We work full time and I want to just switch off.

But I cannot ever imagine if me and my husband went all the way to Portugal just the two of us, sitting in the room getting room service of burgers and pizza and watching Rocky. I am actually so amazed by that. And that she shared it as a highlight!

Reactions: 16
What a boring bloody holiday! I reckon she was miles away from civilisation which didn’t help but who in their right mind goes abroad to sit in the room? Hmp Portugal that’s what it looked like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a boring bloody holiday! I reckon she was miles away from civilisation which didn’t help but who in their right mind goes abroad to sit in the room? Hmp Portugal that’s what it looked like 😂
Had a look at map. They were only a short drive/cab ride from town called Tavira. Why not head there and have a wander round for a morning/afternoon- especially when it was rather chilly. Could still have made the most of the all inclusive food/drink 😂

and re the food - what they choose to eat is appalling. Brown, carbohydrate heavy food in large quantities with the odd bit of salad or fruit as an afterthought

Reactions: 8
Jesus some amount of calories consumed in that reel ..no wonder he was in a coma on the bed for 3 hours ..what a pair of gluttons 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Same. And the room service was burger and chips with garlic bread. What was the point? As you say, it’s hardly a good showcase of a holiday is it?

I agree. There is something not quite right about it. With the constant tagging of the hotel and just sharing so much more than she has done on her past few holidays.
I wonder if she used some of her shoot allowance for the holiday thinking it would coincide with me collekshun launch and now it's delayed she's been tagging the hotel like mad trying to claw back some of the money she spent

Sat in a hotel room watching rocky and eating burgers and pizza. What a way to experience the culture 😂

Reactions: 15
No, not miles from civilization at all. Near Tavira which is the Little Venice of Portugal with architecture and bridges over the river. Great restaurants etc. Also near Cabanas which is beautiful, boats over to a fantastic beach, lovely walk along the boardwalk with great restaurants, cafés and bars.
No restaurants though that do pie and mash or fish and chips so probably why they didn't leave the hotel.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.