Jessontheplussize #31 Hairs gone lighter, clothes getting tighter, still at mams & contents getting lighter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tagged the hotel again… I’m genuinely curious to know when this is gifted because why else would you keep tagging? Also the pool looks really weird I’ve never seen a pool like that, looks all brown.
---
This holiday has just been them sleeping in till nearly lunchtime, uploading ad after ad and eating pasta salad with pizza slices. How bloody exciting 😂 they could’ve done that at home. Also not a very good advert for the hotel because so far they haven’t gone to any evening events or anything, usually at an all inclusive they have events on at the hotel. Seems like the kind of place my grandma and grandpa would go to!
Do you know what? I reckon she’s not been able to lay in bed till dinner time since she’s been at her Mums! She’s probably gone on this break so she can grab a chance to fester in bed 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her collection is horrible it’s like Bon marche specials! And a swim skirt ffs no just no! If you’re a bigger girl that kinda crap is just going to draw attention!!! Also I have brought one dress from its and it fell apart in the wash! I’ve had better stuff from SHEIN

Reactions: 10
Poor Millie he's piling on the weight ..is that all they do ..eat 😢 do they ever go for a walk? Absolute mess the 2 of them ..gluttons

Reactions: 11
I think the holiday has been gifted, she never ever posts as much as what she has done on this holiday and constantly tagging the hotel she’s in. A few influencers have been gifted holidays lately and don’t mention it being a gifted holiday until they are back home again. It’s absolutely infuriating when people work their ass off all week to afford a luxury like that

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think the holiday has been gifted, she never ever posts as much as what she has done on this holiday and constantly tagging the hotel she’s in. A few influencers have been gifted holidays lately and don’t mention it being a gifted holiday until they are back home again. It’s absolutely infuriating when people work their ass off all week to afford a luxury like that
I know I'd already done 5 hrs work when this lazy pair got their arses out of bed! I'm always up early on holiday (even with a hangover) cos I want to make the most of everything not just bed & the buffet 🤣

Reactions: 9
I see #holidaygate has started up again 😂

I don't get why they're sunbathing if it's cold, she should just go out and try a Portuguese tart
Every. Single. time. When will we all accept that some people go on holiday and chill. And some people go on holiday to explore. When you've been following a thread for ages it gets very repetitive,, 🤣
---
I genuinely think if it was gifted she’d happily tell everyone. I think like someone else said yesterday, she’s probably tagging it either hoping to get some freebies whilst there or hoping to go back and get it either heavily discounted or for free next time.
Only way that's happening is if she shows it in a good light and people flock to book. It looks shite so far.. Swampy at best.

Reactions: 19
People can do whatever they like on holiday, it’s totally up to them. However, seeing as Jess does absolutely duck all when she is at home, you would think she’d want a change from laying in bed til midday and doing nowt.

Reactions: 14
Every. Single. time. When will we all accept that some people go on holiday and chill. And some people go on holiday to explore. When you've been following a thread for ages it gets very repetitive,, 🤣
---

Only way that's happening is if she shows it in a good light and people flock to book. It looks shite so far.. Swampy at best.
I think there's a difference between chilling round the pool & slobbing in bed till lunch time on holiday though

Reactions: 8
She tagged the hotel again… I’m genuinely curious to know when this is gifted because why else would you keep tagging? Also the pool looks really weird I’ve never seen a pool like that, looks all brown.
---
This holiday has just been them sleeping in till nearly lunchtime, uploading ad after ad and eating pasta salad with pizza slices. How bloody exciting 😂 they could’ve done that at home. Also not a very good advert for the hotel because so far they haven’t gone to any evening events or anything, usually at an all inclusive they have events on at the hotel. Seems like the kind of place my grandma and grandpa would go to!
Your grammar and gramper you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It gives me (probably unreasonable) rage when she does the 3 steps back from the phone to start showing the outfit.
It’s pretty sad that the nicest thing she’s wearing on holiday and the thing that suits her the most is that black H&M dress.
Also…that pool looks more like a lake…it’s a hard pass from me on that hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes , people absolutely are allowed to do whatever the duck they want. But from working peoples point of view, they are doing exactly the same as they do at home , just a different location. Most of us work 8 hrs a day, 40 Odd hrs a week and we would still muster up the energy to venture outside the hotel and do some extracurricular activities. Or go visit places. There is no denying that they are incredibly lazy as duck.
What is the point paying over £1000 to just stay inside a building for 3 days. They have not stepped foot outside the hotel. It’s a rather ridiculous expensive holiday to be lying in till 11, eating all day & sitting on a lounge chair in what seems like not even a nice hotel or nice weather.

Each to their own but she’s the fool paying that money doing this

Reactions: 18
It gives me (probably unreasonable) rage when she does the 3 steps back from the phone to start showing the outfit.
It’s pretty sad that the nicest thing she’s wearing on holiday and the thing that suits her the most is that black H&M dress.
Also…that pool looks more like a lake…it’s a hard pass from me on that hotel.
Those steps 😖 also annoy the fluff outta me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that’s what is irritating - they literally do nothing. They fester in bed until mid day and then wake up panicking that they haven’t had a three course breakfast. And then they don’t leave the hotel. I’m all for doing very little on a relaxing holiday but they take it to the next level.

Reactions: 5
She has such a disordered approach to food. None of us will die if we miss a meal or two, and she's eaten a decade's worth of them in advance so she'll be fine. She eats more calories in a meal than I consume in a day (and I'm a size 14 so not exactly a waif!)

Reactions: 5
What annoyed me the most yesterday was the posting of the hotel AGAIN saying people were ‘asking’ when it’s been on every single story since she got there. just another excuse to plug it, which makes me think it’s gifted but then why make a point of saying they wouldn’t have gone if it wasn’t for a bet. still no sign of them this morning either lazy cunts.

Reactions: 6
What annoyed me the most yesterday was the posting of the hotel AGAIN saying people were ‘asking’ when it’s been on every single story since she got there. just another excuse to plug it, which makes me think it’s gifted but then why make a point of saying they wouldn’t have gone if it wasn’t for a bet. still no sign of them this morning either lazy cunts.
I thought the EXACT THING!!!!!! She has tagged them 10/15 times in the past two days… perhaps has she paid for the flights and they’ve gifted the stay? And told her to tag them a set amount of times? But surely you have to declare that? It’s very very suspicious. She is not the type to constantly tag the tit out of a hotel she’s at so I’ve been suspicious from the start. She’s a slimy lying mess. Also the green bikini? Boring. The same kinds are on SHEIN for way cheaper.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.