Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I could happily entertain myself without a job or kids. Assuming she's earning the equivalent (or more) than a full time wage to be an "influencer"... God, there's so much I'd do. I'd volunteer, study again, learn a language, read the twenty thousand books on my to read pile, finish 200 ongoing craft projects, go to the gym and for walks more, get a dog, the list goes on.

She just doesn't do anything because she's lazy, basic and unimaginative.

Reactions: 17

honey&lemon

VIP Member
It is not sizing UP to a 28 you need to do Jess, it’s just admitting you ARE a size 28!!

FFS don’t earn a living off being a body positive plus size influencer for ITS if you can’t even admit your own dress size.
6B207C39-0684-4C57-85E3-E7C4BC33621D.png

• Heart

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

probably a bit late but can’t remember seeing anyone suggest anything. Using one I suggested last thread but changing it slightly

sitting in foisty pjs looking a slob, when will she get up off her arse and find a job?

DizDog32

I think we can all agree it's personal choice whether you wear knickers under your pyjamas. Go in peace, pantless or not.

However, I think we can also all agree that Jess's overnight minge and surrounding area probably needs a good wash before any form of clothing goes over it in the morning.
Overnight Minge is the name of my new band

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
ASOS gifted her a voucher to purchase this haul??? SORRY??? Ffs!
Absolutely disgusting. And she’s AFF linked everything that really pisses me off. It’s really filled me with rage. Why can’t asos donate to a woman’s shelter or charity or anything would be better then this. It’s a sad state of affairs when asos will get more publicity from gifting her shite then donating.
I would say I’m going to boycott asos but like the rest of us haven’t got any disposable income to be buying. Even if I did I would NOT be clicking on any links whatsoever it’s not hard to find stuff yourself anyway she must think we are all stupid.

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant but I’m just so sick of this culture and to top it all off everything looks SHIT.

Em_

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that she's going to get bigger when she moves in with her Mum? I think her Mum will enable her, she does give of spoilt only child vibes. I also think it will put a strain on her marriage and her Mum and Partners relationship, as it's not like she's moving in with both parents. I imagine the partner won't put up with her shit as much as her Mum will.

Reactions: 16

Annie65

VIP Member
Having a productive day by putting 1 load of washing on at 12.30. Bitch I’ve worked 4.5 hrs by then. Get the fuck out of here you lazy cunt

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Yes I've been on some holidays and done sweet FA ... yes I've been on some holidays and really embraced the actual holiday - food, scenery, culture, attractions, history.... I am lucky if I go abroad once every 3 or 4 years.
I would think though that the amount of times she has been away - this year alone - that she would have had her quota of doing sweet f.a and managed to relax and recharge (from what she needs a rest exactly is an argument for another post) but I would have expected at least one of these many getaways to at least produce SOME content !
How many air miles has she clocked up this year and how much of it has actually been of any interest ? Shown any sights ? Shown any food ?
I know she isn't selling herself as a travel blogger but it does then lead you to ask - what exactly is she selling herself as ? What is it exactly we are all gaining from watching Jess ? What is it exactly she is "influencing" ? And if she doesn't want to show us her downtime with her family and friends abroad then what does she actually want to show us ? What is it she thinks she can provide us with that will justify her doing this as a career ?

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is this a regular thing now... judging by you doing the same routine every morning, yes Jess, yes it is.
Following on from this….

and while we get that it has sadly become a regular thing, it is neither funny or entertaining. Yours sincerely, Your Tattle Thread members.
God this has given me flashbacks of when she’d drive to work (when she had a job!!) and would do the morning radio singing / dancing in the car. 😭🤯 it was awful! It was like radio one 3 songs or something!? Can’t remember what the segment was called.
The ten minute takeover!! God that horrible.

Im honestly not sure what she is aiming for with the dancing and stuff. Does she thinks it makes her look fun and happy and enjoying life because personally I think it makes her look like a parody of herself and makes me wonder how much she sweats after that little bout of dancing and how long it takes her to get her breath back.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I hardly follow her anymore and just dip in and out of the thread but I was wondering how the hell she’s affording all these holidays In Such quick succession. Must be nice. Better enjoy it while it lasts because she doesn’t seem to have what it takes to create and keep up content wise… don’t wish her bad but she’s definitely not what I would consider relevant or aspirational
Could watch paint dry and it’d be as original and inspiring as her content
I wouldn’t say I’m jealous but as most people can probably relate, it’s fucking soul destroying watching these lazy bastards do nothing but show off daily, and then moan to high heaven when they have nothing to show off about like no impending hol or gifted items
Most of us Are slogging away daily, between work and family / friends / real life responsibilities and it just is what it is and certainly don’t have multiple hols in sight to take the sting out. We don’t have the luxury of ‘asking for recommendations’ to fund our luxuries (or necessities for that matter)
Could copy and paste this on every thread to be fair, it’s not just Jess, it’s 90% of these ‘influencers’ how come we’ve all caught on that they’re dickheads and the brands haven’t???
Mexico was the only pricer one and that was a rearranged anniversary holiday. The others are just bog standard all inclusive package deals. Not necessarily cheap but for a couple with no children and two reasonable incomes it's not difficult to manage a few holidays a year.
It is a bit of a stinger that she pays for it by sitting on her fat, lazy arse and ripping into free packages or trying to encourage people to buy her tatty, fast fashion, overpriced collections. I wouldn't swap places with her for all the money in the world, at least I'll see 50 😂

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I mostly don't give a shit what other people do but she's the kind of person I'd judge on holiday. Ordering stodgy British food on holiday in Europe is peak embarassing.

The local food will be incredible, but no, let's be stereotypical tasteless Brits and eat beige.

They had that huge lunch that was a day's worth of calories and I bet they had a giant breakfast too. I'm obsessed with food but fucking hell, she's eating for four.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Seems odd to be in Portugal and eat pie and chips when you can have that any time. She is scared of anything new, isn't she?
She lives in fear of “food disappointment”. She’s spoken about it in the past. She can’t risk something she doesn’t know she will absolutely love because if it turns out less than she imagined it to be, she goes in a huff. It’s not normal!

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
Those Portuguese tarts from lidl are amazing. I feel like she actually downplayed how good they are. Would deffo recommend. Its very much a me problem but I did feel a bit sad for her eating in the car. Its something I used to do when I was very very overweight. I'm sure plenty skinny people eat in the car too but I was purposely doing it as a way to hide how much I was eating. Obviously doesn't apply to jess because she is broadcasting it to everyone on insta but it just reminded me of a really shitty time in my life. I'm fine now though so not looking for any sympathy 😆
Jess doesn’t eat in her car to hide how much she’s eating. She’s just too greedy to wait until she gets home. Plus she doesn’t want to share with Milli if he is at home.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Unless there’s a song called “Jess stop filming yourself dancing round the kitchen like a giant blancmange” then my answer is nothing. Just stop it.

• Haha