Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I don’t think Jess reads here. I can’t think she’s ever mentioned it before. I may be wrong though. X
She must know it exists but I think she knows she couldn't handle reading it. This is a woman who cries if her meal is sub par, there's no way she could cope.

Reactions: 15

Diddikins

VIP Member
She lives in fear of “food disappointment”. She’s spoken about it in the past. She can’t risk something she doesn’t know she will absolutely love because if it turns out less than she imagined it to be, she goes in a huff. It’s not normal!
It’s really really not! How are you that obsessed with food you get the hump if you try something new and it’s not as nice as what you usually have or where you usually go? Surely you just move on and remember not to order that thing again.

Diddikins

VIP Member
That settles it then Jess looks like Meatloaf! If three of us thought it then it must be true! 🤣

• Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I’m sorry but did she genuinely just say she won’t move more than five miles away because of the local supermarkets??????? No mention of friends or family just the all important supermarkets??? That’s blown my mind
I think this proves how insecure she really is. She can shout about body positivity all she wants but if it takes her an hour to pluck up thr confidence to walk into a supermarket and will only go to local ones, she's got some real issues. I can't imagine leaving her really job has helped either.
It's probably why she gets so many gusto meals, maybe she thinks people will comment on how much unhealthy shit she buys.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Would you though ??

Yes but that would be because Milli was trying so hard to resist her coz we all know our Popps is bewitching to any man within 10 feet of her. Imagine how difficult it must have been to resist her knowing that she was just below him ... wallowing on the sofa ....
Fucking hell, the poor man already has one lazy fat slob, he doesn’t need another one!

• Haha

emisixo

😂 😂 😂 this thread actually cheers me up sometimes. That made me laugh after a really crap day 😂
Hope you’re ok, I know exactly what you mean. I use Tattle for a bit of realism and escapism in one. Beats the false positivity of other online platforms and life in general. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart

maidmaz

Chatty Member
Remember that article where she said she was fitter than her friends and a size 22… so she is now only one dress size bigger? Course you are Jess. And stop saying ‘I could have got away with a smaller size’ no you couldn’t. Not everything is meant to be skin tight and sticking to you. I’d like to see her try on a pair of jeans and a button up shirt to see what size she really is. She’s easy 30 on the bottom and 26/28 on top.

Reactions: 14

Diddikins

VIP Member
They don’t seem to be in any hurry to find somewhere though. I’m not saying they should buy somewhere they aren’t happy with but there’s no urgency at all. But then look how long it took them to put a tv on the wall. They want a kick up the backside the pair of them.

Milli works from home sometimes and Jess does what she calls work from home too. Does her mum work? Because if not there’s going to be an awful lot of time when they’re in each others faces. Is she going to be wobbling round her mums kitchen every morning like a gargantuan jelly?

• Haha

triggeredbyelephants

Is she being serious? Every day this week she’s pissed and moaned about feeling shit and how she’s not ready to move… get ready to move then? Pick yourself up off your oversized ass and actually start doing something about it?? Maybe then you’ll stop feeling so overwhelmed? She is so god dammed lazy it’s unbelievable, a literally a child.

• Sad

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think it’s mad she’s selling her house with nowhere to go, given how unstable everything is.

She could end up stuck at her mums for years and struggle to get back on the property ladder.
I predict they will get stuck at Jess's mum's and eventually have to buy a place not that much different from the one they're in now and it will all have been for basically nothing

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I’ll be honest, I got the skins dupe after she tagged Curvy Roamer stories. I bought 3XL, I’m a size 20. It’s tiny when you see it out of package. But I sat down like a normal person as if I was putting on tights, hey presto, on in 30 seconds & fits like a dream. It’s light & smoothing. No tightness! Perfect for Xmas sparkly dresses 👍