Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I’ll never forget the day she shared a reel of tattle comments and the very first one was MINE! Never felt such pride, even showed my mum. LOOK MUM IM FAMOUS 🤣

The purple monstrosity and the Jon’s unreal gammon dress live in my head rent free I swear
DF86A20C-BDE4-4F78-9E4B-3C157EC86974.jpeg

Can’t imagine why!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Loubell83

VIP Member
One of my favourite things about going abroad is trying all the local food and she goes away multiple times a year and eats beige food.
She is the walking (and puffing) stereotype of Brits abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Em_

VIP Member
Did she seriously just spend a week in Portugal eating pie and chips thennnnnnn come home and buy a pasteis de nata from lidl to try it? Sweet fuck 🤦🏻‍♀️
I've just seen her stories and ran straight over here. I can not believe that she has just got home from Portugal and didn’t try a Portuguese tart over there, but instead waited to go to lidl to try one. That woman astounds me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think we can all agree it's personal choice whether you wear knickers under your pyjamas. Go in peace, pantless or not.

However, I think we can also all agree that Jess's overnight minge and surrounding area probably needs a good wash before any form of clothing goes over it in the morning.

• Haha
  • Sick

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Why is she STILL going on about the house they ‘lost’ - you never lost it, it was never yours. You didn’t offer enough money. She really needs to get over it as obsessing like this isn’t good for her.

ohheeyy

Very VERY disappointed in this collection. She goes on about years ago with topshop / RI not making good clothes for plus size womenz then she brings out the bon marche over 60s frumpy lurex sparkly rejects.
I cant even comment on the green ensemble as I thought it was pyjamas.
These all look like the generic Evans/ yours type of clothing that only fat people can apparently wear.

Reactions: 23

mee43

VIP Member
I totally get that food is quite an emotive and complicated thing for many people. I get that some people feel genuinely unable to try new things or step out of their comfort zone, so I hope no one feels offended or hurt by the posts about Jess’ food.
I maintain though, that with Jess it’s about choosing whatever dish she thinks will fill her plate and belly the most.
Three huge mounds of beige food each day, plus loads of booze, is putting an enormous strain on her health, and it shows.
I also think that she may as well have gone to Blackpool, because she seems to have sought out the most British part of Portugal she can find.

Reactions: 22

justlurking2345

VIP Member
1. Why did she put a dress on for the occasion but not a fucking bra?
2. Why does she make everything look so damn difficult?!
3. She’s gunna look like Big Show (the wrestler) if she manages to get it on💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22