Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mee43

VIP Member
I don’t understand the not trying anything new thing as she obviously had to try the food she eats now? And that restaurant she goes to all the time surely she tried the food there before she knew she liked it?
We all get disappointed if a meal isn’t as nice as we liked but you know what? We move on or complain if it’s that bad?
D’you know what? I think it might be fear of not getting enough food on her plate that keeps her going to the same places and ordering the same things.
I love my food, but I’ve honestly never seen anyone get so excited by things like a big box of cakes, or a huge pile of chips or spaghetti.
I genuinely think it’s an obsession. Not FOMO but FOSP - fear of small portions!
And even as someone with quite a big appetite at times, I feel physically ill thinking of a big fry up for breakfast, a huge stodgy beige lunch, and then another meal in the evening.
How does she not have constant stomach trouble?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
How much packing do we think she's done this week?

Wonder if her mam keeps up with her Instagram, hope she doesn't and she just walks into her kitchen one morning to find Jess bouncing around like a hippo on 2 legs gurning into a phone. If anything gonna make you question where you went wrong, that will.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

HarlettOScara

Jess was exercising pretty much every day UNTIL she was told she had hyper mobility and the exercise stopped and that was used as the excuse. As someone said on her many threads ago, she uses the HM as a reason not to exercise but can jump around her kitchen like an idiot and for her stories and not complain so make it make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ With her size she doesn’t need to do much, a half an hour walk a day would see huge changes to her body not just physically but mentally as well
I am a solid size 22/24 and I have hypermobility. I walk at least 5km every day with my dog (usually more) and I took up powerlifting a few years ago. I train a minimum 3 times a week. I was diagnosed with hypermobility after I started weight training. Hasn’t stopped me or held me back in any way 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

triggeredbyelephants

Full time insta hun but can’t find 1 bastard minute clean her mirror before doing a freebie haul, fed up of this shitty influencer culture and my view paying into it. I come so close to unfollowing these twats every single day. They make me so angry😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Silentwhisper13

New thread, had to shorten title...

Recap

She's away soon on her 928729x holiday abroad this year, oblivious to the fact the majority of us are struggling to just survive month to month..

She's selling her house yet she hasn't packed a thing yet is still buying and hoarding pointless tat / mystery boxes of uneeded make up

She bought a house, was trumped by a final and higher offer, broke her heart on Insta for the sympathy Post yet had wished the same on another buyer only weeks previous for her own gain

She's still fat, greedy and out of breathe walking to her car whilst doing pointless, boring stories 🥱

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
No offence to anybody at all but seeing her go on multiple cheap package holidays and do fuck all is so terribly tedious.

Retro80s

VIP Member
The velour half zip she’s wearing today is giving me Waynetta slob vibes.

I hate zip tops like that, last time I wore one was 1989 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

hereforagoodoldsnoop

And tbf, she doesn’t do any exploring so not costing much once they’re there I guess
It is like the other commenter said, it’s sickening to see people earn so much for doing so little. Also, these influencers are contributing to a toxic mindset about so many things but work/ambition/reality/health are just some of them
In response to all the comments above about the holidays etc. I often feel sick and jealous, if I’m honest, seeing all these influencers getting so much for free while we all work away but the reality of it is that I wouldn’t swap places with any of them. I’d hate to have my life on show all the time with ppl like us tearing me apart constantly for every move I made. We can’t expect ppl around us to stop living their lives just because the cost of living is increasing and we certainly can’t expect influencers to either. Also, I think a lot of these ‘successful’ ones have spent many years before we knew of them sloughing away to a small audience while also having a full-time job. This kind of ‘success’ doesn’t come overnight.

• Haha

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
I’m a similar size to Jess and sleeping naked is not a good idea, you regularly lean on a nip 😂

Why is she making out like she can size down on the ribbed tops, I thought she was all about owning body positivity, she’s a walking talking contradiction man 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha