Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsonlybantz

I'm not much for commenting, but this has made me so sad! I have been to Abufeira(old town) many times. There are so many beautiful restaurants where you can have gorgeous fresh seafood, cataplana, sardines and amazing piri piri chicken! This goes for anywhere abroad! I just don't see the appeal in going somewhere like that, having shots shots shots and pie and chips every day! Maybe in the your early 20s! Her mum doesn't look that happy! I'm all for people doing what makes them happy, but Jess has some serious issues, I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I’ve been signed off work. This is my 3rd week. God knows how people cope without a 9-5/no kids. It’s so boring and can get expensive if I try to find things to do to occupy my time!
I'm coping very well without kids - it's actually pretty sweet.

Scragbags

VIP Member
She always tries to blot her face and get rid of shinyness so why are all those products she's bought from primark super shiny?
That prep primer is basically pearlescent when you put it on and she's bought glow foundation

Just watched further and she's caked matte foundation on top of it. Jobs a good'un 🤪

• Haha

MJx

Chatty Member
How about "Paris" with a heart over the 'i' and a drawing of the Eiffel Tower? 🙄

As a person who wears plus sizes, I could do without seeing a slogan t-shirt every again. Fuck's sake.
Don’t forget a few butterflies and the slit in the sleeve

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
It’s definitely “if you don’t have anything nice to say, say it anyway because there’s people on here who will definitely agree” 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂 As Olympia Dukakis said in Steel Magnolias “if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!”

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
Seems odd to be in Portugal and eat pie and chips when you can have that any time. She is scared of anything new, isn't she?

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
So that's all 3 holidays she's been on in the last 2 months or so that were postponed from 2020 because of covid. She's clearly lying in order to justify and detract from the fact that people are working all hours and still struggling and she does absolutely nothing of any worth ..but is still able to constantly eat out, have takeaways and go on numerous holidays...she's shameless

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
In response to all the comments above about the holidays etc. I often feel sick and jealous, if I’m honest, seeing all these influencers getting so much for free while we all work away but the reality of it is that I wouldn’t swap places with any of them. I’d hate to have my life on show all the time with ppl like us tearing me apart constantly for every move I made. We can’t expect ppl around us to stop living their lives just because the cost of living is increasing and we certainly can’t expect influencers to either. Also, I think a lot of these ‘successful’ ones have spent many years before we knew of them sloughing away to a small audience while also having a full-time job. This kind of ‘success’ doesn’t come overnight.
Depends what your definition
of ' success ' is. I certainly don't look at Jess and think oh there's someone winning at life.

If getting freebie sugar and fat laden crap through the door is ' success ' I'm happy for her to keep them!

Reactions: 15

mee43

VIP Member
I was in a lovely part of Italy once. We stopped for a drink at a nice little place. There was a party of Brits at the next table who spent the whole time they sat there carping about having to eat nothing but pasta, that there was no ketchup anywhere, and they couldn’t wait to get home for a fry up. The waiters heard them and were probably meant to.
It honestly made me ashamed to be British. And i really hope that Jess isn’t that bad.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched the stories from last night, she should be embarrassed. What an absolute mess. 5XL shapewear should not be that tight on someone who claims to be a size 24. If she had to wear fitted non stretchy clothes, she would be a size 28/30. And why is everything she does chaotic? The tit falling out the dress, stumbling about, Jesus Christ, sit the fuck down like a normal person. I used to love Jess, but she’s nothing more than a greasy looking lazy mess. Mortified for her.

Potatopatato

I say this as a fellow fat lass who has spent most of this summer a hot sweaty mess... My god she is disgusting. Her stories just now 🤢 why the fuckkkkkk would you record it and zoom in on how wet your grotty hair is. Oh the ends are wet cos they've been soaking the sweat up.. I can't work out if she's on a constant wind up or really is that much of a tramp. She makes me feel physically sick sometimes..