Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Did she seriously just spend a week in Portugal eating pie and chips thennnnnnn come home and buy a pasteis de nata from lidl to try it? Sweet fuck 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Well you wouldn't advertise the fact
Absolutely 😂
We had a great Xmas party- pre Covid- in a fancy 5* hotel. They were amateurs on the drinks tokens provided, so a friend went to the local print shop & copied a load out. Correct font/card etc.
HR left wondering how the drinks bill was 3 times the estimate!
They’ve started laminating the vouchers now 😂
Edited to add, it’s a major bank with huge profits, so don’t feel bad!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Diddikins

VIP Member
I want some of what she’s smoking! Baby from dirty dancing? 😂😂😂

The other day after I changed my profile picture I kind of forgot about it. Then I caught a glimpse of it and thought “why did I change my profile picture to Meatloaf?” And then I realised who it actually was. (Hint: it wasn’t Baby from Dirty Dancing) 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

VIP Member
So that's all 3 holidays she's been on in the last 2 months or so that were postponed from 2020 because of covid. She's clearly lying in order to justify and detract from the fact that people are working all hours and still struggling and she does absolutely nothing of any worth ..but is still able to constantly eat out, have takeaways and go on numerous holidays...she's shameless
I hardly follow her anymore and just dip in and out of the thread but I was wondering how the hell she’s affording all these holidays In Such quick succession. Must be nice. Better enjoy it while it lasts because she doesn’t seem to have what it takes to create and keep up content wise… don’t wish her bad but she’s definitely not what I would consider relevant or aspirational
Could watch paint dry and it’d be as original and inspiring as her content
I wouldn’t say I’m jealous but as most people can probably relate, it’s fucking soul destroying watching these lazy bastards do nothing but show off daily, and then moan to high heaven when they have nothing to show off about like no impending hol or gifted items
Most of us Are slogging away daily, between work and family / friends / real life responsibilities and it just is what it is and certainly don’t have multiple hols in sight to take the sting out. We don’t have the luxury of ‘asking for recommendations’ to fund our luxuries (or necessities for that matter)
Could copy and paste this on every thread to be fair, it’s not just Jess, it’s 90% of these ‘influencers’ how come we’ve all caught on that they’re dickheads and the brands haven’t???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Furnessian

VIP Member
How about "Paris" with a heart over the 'i' and a drawing of the Eiffel Tower? 🙄

As a person who wears plus sizes, I could do without seeing a slogan t-shirt every again. Fuck's sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
If you wanna tell Jess how wonderful she is go send her a message. You might get a “thanks pet” as a reply. Me on the other hand? I’m gonna sit my fat ass on my bed and judge an “influencer” who goes to beautiful locations and then sits in her hotel room and only gets dressed up to go eat beige food. Cheers, bye! HOpe iT dOeSNt OffEnD AnYOnE on HeRE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Molly1cat

Chatty Member
If she’s not 15 kilos heavier by New Years I’ll eat my hat. I have never ever in my life seen anyone (that’s influencers, friends, etc) go on holidays to various locations over the world and NOT DO any site seeing or sampling of the local cuisines. She is an extremely weird person and she’s definitely not right in the head. All she shows on her holidays is her getting drunk or the food. Who goes to greece and sits in the room playing cards??! Sorry but I’m feeling heavily “triggered” by her stories today. She is so lucky to be on holidays with her mum and she could be creating beautiful memories with her mum but no let’s sit and eat a pie you can get back home 🙄🙄
Not defending her terrible eating habits here but I have to disagree . People go on holiday and do whatever they wish . We are not great sightseers when on holiday … you don’t have to be ! There’s no rules in life you do whatever you like and Jess does this wether we agree with her ways or not .
like eating pie in Portugal so what 🤷🏽‍♀️ Ifshe likes it she can have it . We don’t all have to eat Portuguese food in Portugal . I think some people are very harsh and opinionated about what they believe she should and shouldn’t do just because they do .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Callie is actually the reason I’m here! She shared this site and said how toxic it was, and I came to look and never felt more at home in my life! 💁🏻‍♀️
I’ll never forget the day she shared a reel of tattle comments and the very first one was MINE! Never felt such pride, even showed my mum. LOOK MUM IM FAMOUS 🤣

The purple monstrosity and the Jon’s unreal gammon dress live in my head rent free I swear

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
If we're digressing slightly, I see Donald Stanley is back in business. Demis Roussos and Bubbles de Vere must be delighted, darlings

• Haha
  • Wow

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but did she genuinely just say she won’t move more than five miles away because of the local supermarkets??????? No mention of friends or family just the all important supermarkets??? That’s blown my mind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

HanHan.

Not to derail, but as not much is going on with Jess, I don't think it matters too much. Is Callie still ripping people off with that scary looking woman? Is she still dependent on Dan? Is she still pimping out her Granch?
Sorry, I've derailed a little, but she was a plus size accountant and was OK before she went full time insta twat, so very similar to Jess really.
Callie is actually the reason I’m here! She shared this site and said how toxic it was, and I came to look and never felt more at home in my life! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

justlurking2345

VIP Member
How about "Paris" with a heart over the 'i' and a drawing of the Eiffel Tower? 🙄

As a person who wears plus sizes, I could do without seeing a slogan t-shirt every again. Fuck's sake.
Definitely a butterfly with diamonte’s on that says “spread your wings” or some other vomit inducing bullshit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
This is absolutely priceless !!
"Something that I've been wanting to try for ages..." literally just came back from Portugal.
And the "Oh my god... it's so flaky, can you see all those layers?" Jess is discovering the flaky pastry 😂 😂 😂
She's comedy gold when she doesn't try to be funny, despite herself.

View attachment 1661901
What’s the betting that the person who recommended she try them meant for her to try them while she was in Portugal and not sitting in a Lidl car park? 😂
And she probably didn’t see any while she was out there because she didn’t go further than the English cafes.

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
I feel awful writing this because I lost my Dad a year ago and I still haven’t got over it or accepted it.
I’d go to the ends of the earth for my Parents….But .. years ago when we were moving house, Hubby and I moved in with them for a month because the sale of our property was ready to complete before the purchase of the new one did.
It put such a strain on us. Even my OH, who’s so laid back he’s horizontal and who genuinely thinks the world of them, said he’d never do it again.
When you leave home, you adopt your own routines and your own way of doing things; Your habits irritate your parents, and vice versa. And unless they happen to live in a mansion there never seems to be enough space for you all.
To be doing what Jess is doing, and let’s face it, this could go on for months because they haven’t even looked for a new property - I feel stressed just thinking about it!!

Last edited:
  • Heart