Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
I'm starting to feel sorry for her, she's literally falling apart in front of us. She can't be happy, no matter what she says. She doesn't act like a happy person, she doesn't look like a happy person. I wish her friends would stage an intervention, help her lose a bit of weight, go back to work, regain some purpose and routine.

Reactions: 18

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
Those Portuguese tarts from lidl are amazing. I feel like she actually downplayed how good they are. Would deffo recommend. Its very much a me problem but I did feel a bit sad for her eating in the car. Its something I used to do when I was very very overweight. I'm sure plenty skinny people eat in the car too but I was purposely doing it as a way to hide how much I was eating. Obviously doesn't apply to jess because she is broadcasting it to everyone on insta but it just reminded me of a really shitty time in my life. I'm fine now though so not looking for any sympathy 😆

• Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
How much packing do we think she's done this week?

Wonder if her mam keeps up with her Instagram, hope she doesn't and she just walks into her kitchen one morning to find Jess bouncing around like a hippo on 2 legs gurning into a phone. If anything gonna make you question where you went wrong, that will.
I actually just screamed, fucking hell😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m gunna come back and find this comment every time I need a laugh, Jesus I’ve got tears🤣🤣🤣🤣

This just popped into my head, someone help me😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

mee43

VIP Member
What the hell is that food they're having 🤢
😂 😂 😂 They’re in Portugal aren’t they? All the lovely fresh grilled fish they could be having there and they’ve gone for the battered version with a potato fields worth of chips! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
If she’s not 15 kilos heavier by New Years I’ll eat my hat. I have never ever in my life seen anyone (that’s influencers, friends, etc) go on holidays to various locations over the world and NOT DO any site seeing or sampling of the local cuisines. She is an extremely weird person and she’s definitely not right in the head. All she shows on her holidays is her getting drunk or the food. Who goes to greece and sits in the room playing cards??! Sorry but I’m feeling heavily “triggered” by her stories today. She is so lucky to be on holidays with her mum and she could be creating beautiful memories with her mum but no let’s sit and eat a pie you can get back home 🙄🙄

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up on her stories. The one of her sat in her underwear after the haul 🫣 she won’t have a dressing room at her mam’s, imagine her mam’s partner walking in the lounge to that. She needs to have a word with herself.

Thread title suggestion: seventeen layers of foundation, nearly as many vacations

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I would 100% swap my life for hers. I hate waking up at 6 everyday and not going on multiple holidays.
Would you though ??
I'm glad we don't have to suffer their fake friendship anymore. Millie definitely hated Poppy staying over, you can't blame him really, she's such a cunt.
Yes but that would be because Milli was trying so hard to resist her coz we all know our Popps is bewitching to any man within 10 feet of her. Imagine how difficult it must have been to resist her knowing that she was just below him ... wallowing on the sofa ....

• Haha

justlurking2345

VIP Member
How does she film herself wobbling around the kitchen, watch it back and then think “yeah that’s great content, I’ll upload that!” Every single day!🥱 she’s such a state🥴

• Haha
  • Angry

Sozhun

VIP Member
Has she been reading here? Asking about underwear with pjs when that was definitely mentioned in the last few days 👀

Retro80s

VIP Member
You just know she’s got a pure stinky disco biff and every time she bends over Milli gets a waft of it.

• Haha
  • Sick

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Sneaky slimy Jessica! So she gets an email telling her there’s a 20% off sale for Chelsea Peers, rather than actually telling people “there’s a sale so go and have a look!” She actually affiliate linked the website so peoples purchases can line her pockets!!! Sorry but that’s pissed me off so much. Such a greedy grabby pig. Shows how much she values her followers that she jumps at every chance to use affiliated links. This is how this lard arse makes her cash, she doesn’t do anything apart from linking things that aren’t even related to her, and sitting down and watching the cash pour in. She disgusts me! I am so tempted to message her and give her a piece of my mind because that’s really off putting that she has to affiliate link every single thing she shares!! But what made it worse is that it’s a discount and she knows people love a discount so she’ll get more affiliate sales. But also look how unbothered and lazy she is about it!! She doesn’t even know what the free gift is…
F3350A31-428F-442D-8B68-A765A5DCE1A4.jpeg

• Angry

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I would 100% swap my life for hers. I hate waking up at 6 everyday and not going on multiple holidays.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Was it true to size or did you size up/down? Does it snatch your waist in? 😂😂😂
It’s true to size, I’m size 24 for reference. It snatches you in at the waist and could definitely dress it down with a denim jacket and trainers or dress it up with some heels😉😂😂

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
I know we’ve said it countless times but why the fuck is he having a nap ? He hasn’t got a physical demanding job. He sits on his arse all day. They are both dangerously lazy

Blahblah93

VIP Member
The fact she took a photo of her plate to share means she thinks it looked tasty. Who eats pie and chips for lunch whilst in Portugal 🤯.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’m more surprised she didn’t do a massive ASOS haul for this holiday. I must say I did tap through her stories quite quickly - I hate packing my own case let alone watching someone explain how they do theirs. She is really scraping the barrel for content now. And shame on the (possibly imaginary) person who asked for her to show how to pack a case! If you’ve reached adulthood and haven’t worked out a way to pack a suitcase for yourself then you have issues.

Her skin looks dreadful.