Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not sizing UP to a 28 you need to do Jess, it’s just admitting you ARE a size 28!!

FFS don’t earn a living off being a body positive plus size influencer for ITS if you can’t even admit your own dress size.
View attachment 1690914
If that’s ASOS curve that kind of shows that she’s much bigger than her size she claims to be,I’ve always found asos curve stuff fits bigger than the normal range. She needs to admit she’s actually a 28/30. Can’t believe this foisty stink pit is actually trying to say she’s still a 24. Also I think we can all say that now someone saying she stinks of tit sometimes is very believable because she definitely looks like she stinks of tit

Also anyone else catch a glimpse at the haggard sofa yesterday? I couldn’t believe it! Never have I ever known someone’s sofa to look so dirty and to think they made poppy Adams sleep on it that time😂😂😂😂 they must dislike her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If that’s ASOS curve that kind of shows that she’s much bigger than her size she claims to be,I’ve always found asos curve stuff fits bigger than the normal range. She needs to admit she’s actually a 28/30. Can’t believe this foisty stink pit is actually trying to say she’s still a 24. Also I think we can all say that now someone saying she stinks of tit sometimes is very believable because she definitely looks like she stinks of tit

Also anyone else catch a glimpse at the haggard sofa yesterday? I couldn’t believe it! Never have I ever known someone’s sofa to look so dirty and to think they made poppy Adams sleep on it that time😂😂😂😂 they must dislike her
Foisty stink pit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Jess will be fuming that Ash has got a deal with The Seventh Edit jewelry!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t Jess already have her own thing with The Seventh Edit?

Do you think they are linked to ITS in any way? Jess used to rave about Pickle and Polish until she started working for ITS and now it’s all about The Seventh Edit.

Reactions: 3

Do you think they are linked to ITS in any way? Jess used to rave about Pickle and Polish until she started working for ITS and now it’s all about The Seventh Edit.
I know both Jess and Ash get sent things from them a lot, but it appears that Ash is bringing out a collection with them, all modelled by her etc.

I know both Jess and Ash get sent things from them a lot, but it appears that Ash is bringing out a collection with them, all modelled by her etc.
Wow! I’m shocked. You’re right, Jess might get a little jealous of that.

Words fail me on the dancing this morning. That green furry lounge suit makes her look like a massive version of Orville the duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dancing around the kitchen to Monster Mash and wishing everyone a Happy Halloween? Eh? I thought she hated Halloween? Doesn't she turn all the lights out and not answer the door to Trick ot Treaters? Fickle fucker.

Reactions: 6

I'm sure someone either mentioned it on here or she mentioned it, but the girl.who.owns it worked or still works for ITS.

Do we think her or Millie will clean out the kitchen cupboards before they move?

Has she been reading here? Asking about underwear with pjs when that was definitely mentioned in the last few days 👀

Reactions: 18
Dancing around the kitchen to Monster Mash and wishing everyone a Happy Halloween? Eh? I thought she hated Halloween? Doesn't she turn all the lights out and not answer the door to Trick ot Treaters? Fickle fucker.
Perhaps she hates Halloween like she has a phobia of balloons.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol that she’s been reading here again, stop nicking our content just because you can’t think of your own 🤣

can’t believe she’s still harping on about that house, how awful to still hope she gets it and they don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s obviously been reading about her disco minge… just change your pyjamas Jess you smelly mare!!

If she doesn't find a house to buy soon and stays with her mum for a few months, she's going to end up with one at a similar level to the house she has now, making the whole thing pointless bollocks.

Reactions: 4
What a bizarre question… I don’t understand her logic behind asking things like this? The only thing I can think is that she’s read here and is asking it to “troll” us but in doing so she just proves our point that she’s a minging grot bag🤢🤢🤢 she’s so dirty. Now I can just imagine her pjs and how they must smell if she doesn’t wear underwear she’s DISGUSTING 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
0CE418E8-D6C1-4DB5-B0E5-A5FE1CFAAA49.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously been reading about her disco minge… just change your pyjamas Jess you smelly mare!!
Or maybe shower/ bathe when you get up, before you put clothes on? I know that's a radical idea for Jess but she could try it and might even feel more comfortable?

Reactions: 5
Or maybe shower/ bathe when you get up, before you put clothes on? I know that's a radical idea for Jess but she could try it and might even feel more comfortable?
Looking at the state of her hair today I think this is something she hasn’t tried before , plus it’s practically bed time again when she drags her sorry sweaty ass out of her pit

She has 100% been reading here. What a bizarre thing to ask. There's normally some sort of hilarious story before she asks stupid questions.

I think basically what we are saying is wear knickers or not but wash your flange, Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.