Jessontheplussize #26 Doesn't know if its lunch or dinner, but she still believes she's 3 sizes thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry.. is she off her bleeping face? She thinks that black jumpsuit is a perfect fit? 😂😂😂😂😂 is she really forgetting that we've got eyes? Maybe she thinks if she just says it with enough confidence it'll be true? She needed at least a size 28 in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do they all have this problem? Poppy can’t admit what size she’s wearing, Jess can’t. It’s like the only one that can is What Laura Loves.
Let’s be honest here though Laura can’t hide that front arse so she can’t hide her size

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine being told here's £100 (or whatever amount it was) go spend it on some clothes to showcase our ranges and you chose those hideous looking & not even remotely flattering outfits!!!
Just worked it out cos I’m a sad bastard but it all comes to 197.98 so I assume she was given a £200 voucher. totally wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she buys bleeping awful trousers. I'm a size 16 and my gunt would look atrocious in anything like that, and it did when I was smaller. I know clothes don't always have to be "flattering" but if you're buying mad zebra print statement trousers I imagine the idea is for them to look nice? Jesus.

Reactions: 12
The gunt swinging in the zebra trousers got me 🤮 so unflattering
She is never going out in that in a million years, it’s just to attract attention and they probably told her to buy something a bit out there. I’m all about embracing your body but that ain’t it sis

Reactions: 7
Were all of those clothes in a 26 or a 28?

Because she was squeezed like a tube of toothpaste in them.

• Haha
Why do they all have this problem? Poppy can’t admit what size she’s wearing, Jess can’t. It’s like the only one that can is What Laura Loves.
Well except Laura pretends to be a size 22/24 and everything she wears fits her like a second skin!

• Haha
I loved the black feather jumper, I’m buying it for my bday 🙈

the jumpsuit though omg imagine if she sat down in if.

Reactions: 3
That whole haul...
Why is she getting a 24 in the dress yet a 26 in the jumpsuit yet (imo) she needs at least 2 sizes up in both of them.
I have no words for the trousers or the 2 tops.
It uust annoys me shes had a voucher to buy things, and buys the most horrific things she could find then links them all and probably sends everything back for things she'd actually wear but aren't " out there" enough for people to want to buy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a privilege being given £200 to spend. And completely wasted on her.

She is too lazy to take the time to go through Asos properly and buy things that actually fit her. If there was ever a person that doesn't need more clothes it's her. And the fact she had affiliate linked that awful haul, she's bloody shameless.

Reactions: 10
Looks like she's getting pointy like Poppy
I thought this too the other day when she was trying to squeeze into those skims dupes. At one point she turned to the side and you could clearly see the beginning of a pointy arse / shelf just like Poppy had / has. Very depressing really.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.